State Bank of India ( SBI ) invites applications from Indian citizens for appointment in the Clerical Cadre posts of Pharmacists, Control Room Operators and Armourers. The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Pharmacists, Control Room Operators and Armourers
10+2 Pass / SSC
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Government Job, Bank Job
Written Test and Interview
0 – 10 Years
Important Dates for SBI Clerk Jobs 2013 :-
|Starting date for Applying Online||08-11-2013|
|Last date for Applying Online||22-11-2013|
|Payment of fees – online||08-11-2013 to 22-11-2013|
|Payment of fees – offline||11-11-2013 to 26-11-2013|
Job details of Clerk Vacancy in State Bank of India :-
1) State Bank of India Armourers Vacancy details :-
Name of the Post :- Armourers
Job Profile :- Inspection of Arms and ammunition of the branches / offices, carrying out minor repairs maintenance of weapons, imparting training on arms and ammunitions to Bank Guards and other duties pertaining to security activities / posts.
Experience Rank& Character :- Minimum 10 years of completed colour service in Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME) Corps as an Armourer, should be minimum of the rank of Hawaldar with exemplary character.
Educational Qualification :- Minimum pass in class 10+2 examination or equivalent or armed forces certificate equivalent to 10+2.
2) State Bank of India Control Room Operators Vacancy details :-
Name of the Post :- Control Room Operators ( CROs )
Job Profile :- To man the control room in shift, to take suitable action in case of any emergency on receipt of information, to test & operate the communication systems and other
fire, security etc. related equipments provided in the control room, to maintain logbook of activities during the course of his duties and any other job assigned by ( CROs ) his controller(s).
Educational Qualification :- Pass in Class 10+2 examination or equivalent with 60% marks or Armed Forces Special Certificate equivalent to Class 10+2 or a Graduate Degree from a recognized university
3) State Bank of India Pharmacists Vacancy details :-
Name of the Post :- Pharmacists
Job Profile :- All duties attached to Medical Clinic of the Bank as Pharmacist / Compounder, including assisting in Clerical work, whenever necessary. Should be able to give first aid treatment independently in accident cases.
Educational Qualification :- Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized university or Board. Candidates with degree in Pharmacy will be preferred.
Age Limit for SBI Clerk Jobs :- Minimum-18 years & Maximum-28 years
Number of Posts in SBI :- 76 Posts
- Armourers Vacancies – 12 Posts
- Control Room Operators Vacancies – 36 Posts
- Pharmacists Vacancies – 28 Posts
Note :- For Complete details regarding Category wise No. of Vacancies in SBI Clerk Notification 2013 Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Pay Scale for State Bank of India Clerk Vacancy :- Rs.7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300.
Probation period :- Minimum period of 6 months. Before the probation period comes to an end, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of these employees whose performance fails to meet Bank’s expectation, may be extended
Selection Procedure for SBI Clerk Notification 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Control Room Operators ( CROs ) and Armourers is Personal Interview and Pharmacists is Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee for SBI Clerk Vacancies 2013 :-
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|SC / ST / PWD / EXS||Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|All others||Rs. 200/- (App. fees plus Intimation charges)|
Payment of Fee ( Offline ) :- Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. Once fee is paid, the registration process is completed.
Payment of Fee ( Online ) :-
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
How To Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2013 :-
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online first through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. after which candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through either Offline or Online.
- Offline mode ( the system will generate a cash voucher / challan form pre-printed with the candidate’s details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete).
- Online mode ( the payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking ).
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only.
- Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change / edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS / e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / email address to receive the registration confirmation.
- Three days after fee payment, candidates will also have a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details. Candidates are advised to keep a print of the application for their future reference
- DISPATCH OF APPLICATION :- Candidates applying for the posts of Armourer/ Control Room Operator should forward a copy of printout of the application alongwith copies of documents showing Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification, Experience, Service Certificate, Discharge Certificate etc to the following address on or before 03-12-2013.
- Address :
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment And Promotion Department,
3 Floor, Atlanta Building, rd
Plot No. 209, BBR, Block No.III,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021.
- On-line registration of application & fee payment will be available from 08-11-2013 to 22-11-2013. Last date for cash deposit will be 26-11-2013 for offline registration.
SBI Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : CRPD/CRS/2013-14/09
For more details : Please visit below links
SBI Clerk Recruitment Advertisement details ( English ) :
SBI Clerk Recruitment Advertisement details ( Hindi ) :
Apply online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2013 :
About State Bank of India :
State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of December 2012, it had assets of US$501 billion and 15,003 branches, including 157 foreign offices, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. WikipediaState Bank of India,
Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor,
Plot no. 209, BBR, Block No. III,
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021.
State Bank of India Official website : www.sbi.co.in