National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC), one of the leading Centres of ISRO invite on-line applications
from eligible candidates for engagement as Graduate /Technician Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 in the Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering and Library Science disciplines. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Age Limit, Pay Scale, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for NRSC Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Graduate/Technician Apprentice|
|Eligibility||B.E / B.Tech / Diploma|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Important Dates for NRSC Jobs 2016 :
|Last date for Applying||06-03-2016|
Job details of NRSC Recruitment 2016 :
Name of the Position : Graduate/Technician Apprentices
Educational Qualification for NRSC Vacancy 2016 :
- For Graduate Apprentices : First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in the respective disciplines with 65% marks or above. (or) Bachelor’s Degree + First Class Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science.
- For Technician Apprentices (Diploma) : First Class Diploma (3 years duration) in Engineering in the respective disciplines.
Number of NRSC Vacancies :
1) Graduate Apprentices (BE/B.Tech. & BLISc)
- Electronics & Communication Discipline : 05 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering : 05 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering : 01 Posts
- Civil Engineering : 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 02 Posts
- Library Science : 02 Posts
2) Technician Apprentices (Diploma)
- Electronics & Communication : 09 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering : 09 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering : 01 Post
- Civil Engineering : 07 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 04 Posts
Pay Scale for NRSC Careers 2016 : The duration of training will be One year from the date of joining and the stipend is Rs.5000/- per month for Graduate Apprentice and Rs.3542/- per month for Technician Apprentice.
Age Limit for NRSC Vacancy 2016 : Upper age limit is 35 years as on 06.03.2016. Age relaxation as per Government of India Orders are applicable in the case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Note : For more details regarding Experience, Age Relaxation and other details of NRSC Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
How To Apply for NRSC Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for NRSC Vacancy are as follows :-
Interested candidates may visit NRSC website www.nrsc.gov.in for detailed information and guidelines to apply. Applications will be received on-line only. The site will remain open from 15-02-2016 (10.00 hrs) to 06-03-2016 (23.59 hrs) for registering the application. The confirmation copy generated after registering the on-line application may be kept carefully and should be submitted to NRSC, in the event of their selection
NRSC Vacancy Notification details :
Advertisement No : NRSC.RMT.01/2016
For more details : Please visit below links
NRSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for NRSC Recruitment 2016 :
About National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) :
National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC), is a full-fledged centres of ISRO. NRSC was functioning as an autonomous body called National Remote Sensing Agency (NRSA) under Department of Space (DOS) till August, 2008. The Centre is responsible for remote sensing satellite data acquisition and processing, data dissemination, aerial remote sensing and decision support for disaster management.
NRSC Official website : www.nrsc.gov.in