Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee ( GET ). The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details of NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Graduate Engineer Trainee ( GET )|
|Eligibility||B.E / B.Tech ( Chemical / Civil / Mechanical / Metallurgical )|
|Job Category||Govt Job, Engineering Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test|
Important Dates for NRL Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee:-
|Starting date for On-line submission||18-09-2013 at 10: 00 hrs.|
|Last date for On-line submission||04-10-2013 at 24:00 hrs.|
|Last date for receipt of application||21-10-2013|
Job details of NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2013 : –
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Posts|
|GET (Chemical)||First class Degree in the discipline of Chemical Engineering having minimum 65% marks in aggregate||11|
|GET (Civil)||First class Degree in the discipline of Civil Engineering having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.||02|
|GET (Mechanical)||First class Degree in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering having minimum 65% marks in aggregate||02|
|GET (Metallurgy)||First class Degree in the discipline of Metallurgical Engineering having minimum 65% marks in aggregate||01|
|Officer (CSR)||Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent (2 years full time) in Social Work/ Social Welfare / Rural Development/ Rural Management, from AICTE/ UGC recognized institute/ university/ deemed university.||01|
Age Limit :- 30 years as on 01-10-2013
Selection Procedure for Numaligarh Refinery Limited GET Careers 2013 :-
The selection process shall consist of Written Test and/or Personal interview of shortlisted candidates. “NRL Management reserves the right for not to hold the Written Test against any vacancy, if the number of applicants are less.” . The offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the number of vacancies.
Service Agreement Bond :-
Candidates joining NRL as GET / OFFICER will have to execute a service agreement bond of RS. 2,00,000/- ( Rupees Two Lakhs only ) to serve the Company (or any of the subsidiaries / Joint Ventures of NRL / Holding company of NRL or deputed to any Department of Govt. of India / other PSUs, etc) at the discretion of the Company ) for a period of three years after successful completion of training ( applicable for GETs ) / probation. The Bond Value and minimum period of service may be higher in case the GET is deputed for long term training in a training institute.
How To Apply for NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2013 :-
1) Candidates will be required to apply online through Official website of NRL ( www.nrl.co.in ). Website will be opened from 10:00 hrs on 18.09.2013 to 24:00 hrs on 04.10.2013.
2) After applying online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, Space for photograph and signature and other details. The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph and Photostat copies of the following testimonials / documents.
- Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
- Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates as applicable in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC (Non Creamy layer) category certificate, issued by the Competent Authority, should be latest.
- All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards).
- Candidates should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure of candidate to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected.
- Candidates shall ensure that the informations / documents furnished by him are true and in case any document is found to be faulty/ forged, the candidature shall be summarily rejected without any further communication.
3) Print out of the Online Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with attested true copies of the testimonials/ documents mentioned above should be sent by Ordinary Post in a sealed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “__________” to the “Sr. Manager (HR), Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) 122A, GS Road, Christianbasti, Dispur, Guwahati – 781005″. The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above address by 21-10-2013.
NRL GET Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : 1/2013
For more details : Please visit below links
The Objectives of Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) are Maximise refinery capacity utilisation and optimise product pattern by efficient refinery operation. and Establish strong corporate identity and brand equity.
Official website : www.nrl.co.in