CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR-NGRI) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Group – II (1) / Technician – 1. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for CSIR NGRI Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
SSC / ITI
Important Dates for CSIR NGRI Jobs 2013
|Starting date for Applying online||07-12-2013|
|Last date for Applying online||06-01-2014|
Job details of Technician Vacancy in NGRI Hyderabad
Technician Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Technician in National Geophysical Research Institute ( NGRI )
Educational Qualification for Technician at NGRI
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Technician Jobs are as follows :-
- Candidates must possess any one of the qualifications mentioned below
- SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55 % marks plus ITI certificate in relevant field
- For more details regarding Post wise Educational Qualification, Job requirement and other details Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Number of Technician Jobs in NGRI :- 36 Posts.
Note : For more details regarding Number of Vacancies please refer notification ( Click here )
Pay Scale ( Salary ) for Technician :- Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- p.m.
Age Limit for Technician :- The upper age limit is 28 years for each post as on the last date of online submission of application i.e. 06.01.2014 (Friday).
Selection Procedure for NGRI Recruitment 2013
Selection Procedure for Technician Vacancy in National Geophysical Research Institute is Written Test
Application Fee for NGRI Technician Careers 2013
The Application Fee and other details regarding Technician Vacancy are as follows :-
Demand Draft for Rs.100 drawn on any Nationalized Bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, NG.R.I.” payable at Hyderabad. The last date for submitting online application and making of Demand Draft is 06-01-2014 (Monday).
How To Apply for CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for CSIR NGRI Vacancy are as follows :-
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website www.ngri.org.in. ( Click here ). No other mode of application will be considered.
- Online Application will be available on CSIR-NGRI website www.ngri.org.in (Opens on 07-12-2013 (Saturday) from 09:30 a.m. and Closes on 06-01-2014 (Monday) at 06:00 p.m.).
- Candidates should keep a copy of the application print-out and Demand Draft for their record. Print-out of Application Form will not be available after 06:00 p.m. on 06-01-2014 (Monday).
- This computer generated application (Print‐out) duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re‐prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable, along with one recent passport size self‐signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “Technician – 1 (Post Code ______ )” by post to the following Address :-
- Address :
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute,
Hyderabad – 500 007 (A.P.)
- The Computer generated print-out of the Online Application Form should reach the above address by 10-01-2014 (Friday)
NGRI Vacancy Notification details
CSIR-NGRI Advertisement No : 4/2013
For more details : Please visit below links
CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2013 :
About National Geophysical Research Institute
The National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) is a geoscientific research organization established in 1961 under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India’s largest Research and Development organization. It is supported by more than 200 scientists and other technical staff whose research activities are published in several journals of national and international interest. WikipediaCSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute
Uppal Road, Hyderabad – 500 006 A.P
NGRI Official website : www.ngri.org.in