Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering Services. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for APPSC Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Eligibility||B.E / B.Tech|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written test|
Important Dates for APPSC Jobs 2016 :
|Starting date for Applying||18-08-2016|
|Last date for Applying||21-09-2016|
Job details of APPSC Vacancy 2016 :
Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment Details :
Name of the Position : Assistant Executive Engineer
Educational Qualification :
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE or a Pass in Sections “A” and “B” of AMIE (India) Examination in Civil Engineering
Number of Vacancies :
- AEE (Civil) in A.P. PH & ME Department : 56 Posts
- AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P. Tribal Welfare Engineering Department : 41 Posts
- AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Department : 473 Posts
- AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Department : 63 Posts
- AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj Engineering Service. : 113 Posts
- AEE (Mech / Agrl.,) in A.P Ground Water Department : 02 Posts
Pay Scale for APPSC Careers 2016 : Rs.37,100-91,450
Age Limit : 18 – 40 Years ( as on 01/7/2016 Min. Max. )
Note : For more details regarding Experience, Age Relaxation, Examination Centers and other details of APPSC Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Selection Procedure for APPSC Vacancy 2016 :
Selection Procedure for Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is Written Test.
Application Fee of APPSC Careers 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding APPSC Vacancy are as follows :-
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee (Rs.120/-).
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 40* years as per G.O.Ms.No. 439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation
How To Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for APPSC Vacancy are as follows :-
- The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in
- The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Last date for applying online is 21-09-2016.
APPSC Vacancy Notification details :
Advertisement No : 06/2016
For more details : Please visit below links
APPSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for APPSC Recruitment 2016 :
About A.P. Public Service Commission :
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
Official website : www.psc.ap.gov.in