Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited (APCOB) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for the District Cooperative Central Banks of Viz., Vizianagaram, Krishna, Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa and Kurnool from suitable candidates who fulfill the following Fit and Proper Criteria prescribed by RBI/NABARD. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How to Apply and other details for APCOB Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
|Graduation / CA
|Any Where in A.P
Important Dates for APCOB Jobs 2016 :
|Last date for Applying
Job details of AP State Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2016 :
APCOB Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Recruitment Details :
Name of the Position : Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Educational Qualification for CEO in APCOB :
- Graduate with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in Cooperative Business Management, PGDCRS or equivalent qualification;
- Chartered or cost accountant or
- Post Graduate in any discipline
Pay Scale for APCOB Careers 2016 :
- In case of officers from APCOB & DCCBs, pay protection will be extended. In addition, deputation allowance to an extent of 15 % of the pay (Basic + DA) will be paid.
- In case of retired officers, who are otherwise eligible as per FPC, the remuneration will be in tune with the grade/cadre as indicated under Experience criteria listed above / as prescribed by the DCCB concerned.
Age Limit for APCOB Vacancy 2016 : The applicant shall preferably be not above 55 years of age as on the date of appointment. Relaxation in age of not more than 6 months can be considered in deserving cases
Note : For more details regarding Experience, Age Relaxation and other details of APCOB Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Application Fee of APCOB CEO Notification 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding APCOB Vacancy are as follows :-
Rs.500/- by way of Demand Draft favoring “THE ANDHRA PRADESH STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD” payable at Hyderabad.
How To Apply for APCOB Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for APCOB Vacancy are as follows :-
- Interested candidates may submit their applications in a closed envelope, addressed to the Managing Director, A.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd, Sahakara Bhavan, 3-4-447/448, Barkatpura, Hyderabad – 500027.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 01-04-2016
For more details : Please visit below links
APCOB Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Download Application Form for APCOB Recruitment 2016 :
About Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) :
The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) is a Scheduled State Cooperative Bank for the State of Andhra Pradesh. APCOB has also a network of 37 branches in the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad and one Head Office Main Branch as also a Branch each at Tirupathi and Vijayawada meeting the exclusive needs of the urban clientele.
APCOB Official website : www.apcob.org