Western Railway Recruitment Cell invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Gangman / Trackman, Helper, Helper II, Platform Porter. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for Western Railway Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Gangman / Trackman, Helper, Helper II, Platform Porter
10th Pass / ITI Pass
Anywhere in India
Government Job, Railway Job
Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Medical Examination
Important Dates for Western Railway Jobs 2013
|Last date for Applying||14-01-2014|
Job details of Group ‘D’ Vacancies in Western Railway Recruitment Cell
Western Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancy details :-
Name of the Post :- Gangman / Trackman, Helper, Helper II, Platform Porter in Western Railway Recruitment Cell
Educational Qualification for Gangman / Trackman, Helper, Helper II, Platform Porter
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Gangman / Trackman, Helper, Helper II, Platform Porter Jobs are as follows :-
- Minimum 10th Pass / ITI Pass or equivalent at the time of applying. Academic qualification must be from a recognized Educational Institution / Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates having higher educational qualification may also apply
Number of Posts in Western Railway Recruitment Cell :-
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Gangman / Trackman||3534|
|2||Helper / Khallasi (Engg / Mech / Elect / S&T /Comml./ Optg. Deptt. Of Divisions )||932|
|3||Helper – II / Khallasi (Engg/ Mech./ Elect./ S&T Workshop)||662|
|4||Helper – II / Khallasi (TMC Organisation)||52|
Pay Scale ( Salary ) for Western Railway Vacancy :- Payt Scale Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800
Age Limit for Western Railway Jobs :-
- Age Limit for UR Category : 18 to 33 years
- Age Limit for OBC Category : 18 to 36 years
- Age Limit for SC/ST Category : 18 to 38 years
Selection Procedure for Western Railway Careers 2013
Selection Procedure for Gangman / Trackman, Helper, Helper II, Platform Porter Vacancy in Western Railway Recruitment Cell is Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Medical Examination.
Note : For more details regarding Written Examination, PET, Medical Examination and other details of Selection Procedure please refer notification ( Click here )
Application Fee for Western Railway Vacancy Dec 2013
The Application Fee and other details regarding Gangman / Trackman, Helper, Helper II, Platform Porter Vacancy are as follows :-
- Examination Fees : Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-servicemen, Persons with Disabilities, Women, Minority communities and Economically Backward Classes are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
- Mode of Payment : The fee shall be paid only in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of ‘Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), RRC-WR’ and payable at Mumbai.
How To Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Western Railway Recruitment are as follows :-
- Application Format can also be downloaded from the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com ( Click here )
- The candidates have to fill up Application Form with Black or Blue Ball Point pen in his / her own legible handwriting. The application should be filled either in English or Hindi and not in any other language
- Applications complete in all respects along with all relevant enclosures in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the Posts in Pay Band I /GP– Rs.1800/- of Western Railway” shall be sent by ordinary post to the following Address. The application can also be dropped in the Drop Box kept at RRC / WR Office.
- Address :
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway,
Parcel Depot, Alibhai Premji Marg,
Grant Road (East), Mumbai-400 007.
- Last date for receipt of Application is 14-01-2014 up to 17:00 hours
- Closing Date & Time for residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island and candidates residing abroad is 29-01-2014 up to 17:00 hours
Western Railway Vacancy Notification details
Advertisement No : RRC/WR/02/2013
For more details : Please visit below links
Western Railway Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
Download Application form for Western Railway Recruitment 2013 :
About Western Railway Recruitment Cell
Indian Railways is an Indian state-owned enterprise, owned and operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Railways. It is one of the world’s largest railway networks comprising 115,000 km (71,000 mi) of track over a route of 65,000 km (40,000 mi) and 7,500 stations. WikipediaRailway Recruitment Cell,
Western Railway, Parcel Depot, Alibhai Premji Marg,
Grant Road (East), Mumbai – 400007.
Western Railway Official website : www.rrc-wr.com