West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Staff Nurse under Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram ( RBSK ) of RCH. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for WB Health Department Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Staff Nurse ( Female )
GNM Training Course
In any District of West Bengal
Based on Acadamic Score
Important Dates WB Health Department Staff Nurse Vacancy 2013
|Starting date for Applying online||16-12-2013|
|Last date for Applying online||06-01-2014|
Job details of Staff Nurse Vacancy in WB State Health & Family Welfare
Staff Nurse ( Female ) Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Staff Nurse ( Female ) in WB Heath Dept.
Educational Qualification for Staff Nurse ( Female ) at WB Heath Dept.
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Staff Nurse Jobs are as follows :-
- The Candidate Should have Completed GNM Training Course from an Institute recognised by Indian Nursing Council.
- The Candidate Should be Permanent resident of West Bengal and Should be able to read, Write and Speak in Bengali.
Number of Staff Nurse Jobs in WB :- 746 Posts ( SC- 164, ST – 45, OBC-A : 75, OBC-B : 52 & General – 410 )
Pay Scale ( Salary ) for Staff Nurse Jobs :- The Consolidated Remuneration is Rs.17220 per month
Age Limit for Staff Nurse :- Not Exceeding 40 years ( as on 01-10-2013 )
Selection Procedure for WB Health Department Staff Nurse Careers
- Selection Procedure for Staff Nurse Vacancy in West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare will be based on Scoring of Academic Qualification stating from Secondary Onwards as stated in the Scale of Scoring in the Advertisement.
- Shortlisted Candidates from the Merit List will be called for original testimonial verification. After successful verification of original testimonials, category wise final selection list according to merit will be prepared for appointment in any District of West Bengal.
- For more details regarding Scale of Scoring and other details of Selection Procedure for Nurse Jobs Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Application Fee for WB Health Department Staff Nurse Vacancy
The Application Fee and other details regarding Staff Nurse ( Female ) Vacancy are as follows :-
Application Fee of Rs.100 for Unreserved category and Rs.50 for Reserved Categories ( SC, ST, OBC-A & B and PWD ) in the form of Demand Draft to be issued from any National bank in favour of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti payable at Service Branch, Kolkata. The Demand Draft must be purchased on or after date of advertisement and should be sent to the Office of the Undersigned with in 14-01-2014 by Speed Post Only.
How To Apply for WB Health Department Staff Nurse Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Staff Nurse ( Female ) Vacancy are as follows :-
- Eligible Candidates should apply online at official website www.wbhealth.gov.in ( Click here )
- Applicant must mention their Online registration No., Date of birth, Name, Guardian’s Name and Caste Category at the back of the Draft and in front of the envelope. The Hard Copy or printed copy of the filled up online application form of the candidate, after self attestation with date should also be enclosed with the Demand Draft.
- Address :
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti,
Swasthya Bhawan, Wing-‘B’, 3rd floor
GN-29, Sector-V, Bidhannagar
- For more details regarding Documents to be brough for verification and other details of Applying Procedure Please refer notification ( Click here )
WB Health & Welfare Department Vacancy Notification details
Advertisement No : SHFWS/21
For more details : Please visit below links
WB Health Department Staff Nurse Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for WB Health Department Staff Nurse Recruitment 2013 :
About WB Health & Family Welfare
The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State. State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care servicesHealth & Family Welfare Department Government of West Bengal GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 091.
WB Health & Family Welfare Official website : www.wbhealth.gov.in