Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) is conducting a common Examination for Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service. Apply Online for IES / ISS Services from official website of UPSC (www.upsc.gov.in). The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for UPSC IES / ISS Examination 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service|
|Eligibility||Graduate Degree ( Economics / Applied Economics/Business Economics / Econometrics / Statistics / Mathematical Statistics )|
|Job Location||Any Where in India|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test|
Important Dates for UPSC IES / ISS Jobs 2016 :
|Starting date for Applying||16-01-2016|
|Last date for Applying||12-02-2016|
Job details of UPSC IES / ISS Examination 2016 :
Name of the Position : IES / ISS
Educational Qualification for IES / ISS :
- A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
- A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Number of IES / ISS Vacancies : Total 28 Jobs
- Indian Economic Service – 15
- Indian Statistical Service – 13
Age Limit for UPSC IES / ISS Jobs 2016 :
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2016 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1995.
Note : For more details regarding Pay Scale, Scheme of Examination, Experience, Age Relaxation, Examination Centres and other details of UPSC IES / ISS Examination 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Application Fee of UPSC IES / ISS Notification 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding IES / ISS Vacancy are as follows :-
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad /State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- “Pay by Cash” Mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 11-02-2016 i.e. one day before the closing date.
- Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 23.59 hours of 12-02-2016.
How To Apply for UPSC IES / ISS Examination 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for UPSC IES / ISS Vacancy are as follows :-
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the UPSC Official Website ( www.upsconline.nic.in.) Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the official website.
- The Online Applications can be filled upto 12th February, 2016 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
- An e-Admit card will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates with effect from 7th March, 2016 till 4th April, 2016. No physical Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them. No request for issue of E-Admit Card will be entertained by Commission after 4th April, 2016 under any circumstances.
UPSC Vacancy Notification details :
Advertisement No : 03/2016-IES/ISS
For more details : Please visit below links
UPSC IES / ISS Examination 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for UPSC IES / ISS Examination 2016 :
About Union Public Service Commission :
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, Geologists’ Examination, Central Armed Police Forces(AC). WikipediaUnion Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shah Jahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.
UPSC Official website : www.upsc.gov.in