University of Hyderabad ( UOH ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of positions at the levels of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in its various Schools, Departments and Centre’s. The Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for UOH Faculty Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor
Ph.D ( Computer Science / Biochemistry / theoretical Physics) / M.Sc / M.Tech
Government Job, Faculty Job
5 – 10 Years
Important Dates for UOH Teaching Positions Careers :-
|Last date for Applying online||16-12-2013|
Job details of Faculty Vacancy in University of Hyderabad :-
Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates must possess any one of the qualifications mentioned below.
- Ph.D ( Computer Science / Biochemistry / theoretical Physics, Experimental Physics, Computational Physics, Electronics Science and Technology Chemistry ) / M.Sc. / M.Tech ( Oceanography / Meteorology / Atmospheric ) / AMIIM / AMIE ( Metallurgy / Materials Science )
- For Post wise Educational Qualifications Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Number of Posts in University of Hyderabad :-
- Number of Posts for Professor Vacancy :- 13 Posts
- Number of Posts for Associate Professor Vacancy :- 32 Posts
- Number of Posts for Assistant Professor Vacancy :- 22 Posts
- For Complete details regarding Post wise No. of Vacancies Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Pay Scale for UOH Faculty Recruitment 2013 :-
- Pay Scale for Professor :- PB: Rs.37400-67000 + AGP : 10000
- Pay Scale for Associate Professor :- PB: Rs.37400-67000 + AGP : 9000
- Pay Scale for Assistant Professor :- PB: Rs.15600-39100 + AGP : 6000
Age for retirement on superannuation :- 65 years
Note :- For more details Please refer UGC Regulations-2010
Selection Procedure for UOH Faculty Jobs :-
Selection Procedure for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Vacancy in University of Hyderabad ( UOH ) is Personal Interview
Application Fee for University of Hyderabad Faculty Careers :-
A crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 1,000/- + Bank Charges Rs.25/- for candidates under ‘General’ and ‘OBC’ categories, or Rs.300/- + Bank Charges Rs.25/- for candidates under ‘SC/ST/PWD’ category ( whether the post is reserved for these categories or not ), or U.S. $ 20 (U.S. Dollars) + $ 1 Bank Charges, for candidates applying from abroad and wish to pay the amount in foreign currency.
Mode of Payment :-
Applicants within India may transfer the required amount of fee into University Account No. 32 22 36 48 837 (IFS Code : SBIN0005916 ), State Bank of India, Hyderabad University Campus Branch; Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Foreign Applicants :-
Applicants abroad may also transfer the required amount of registration fee into University Account No. 32 22 54 88 857 (SWIFT CODE : SBININBB638), State Bank of India, Hyderabad University Campus Branch; Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
How To Apply for UOH Faculty Recruitment 2013 :-
- Candidates must apply online through the Official website www.uohyd.ac.in ( Click here ).
- The applicant has to submit his / her application online as well as hard copy with relevant enclosures and send to the address :-
- Address :
Assistant Registrar (HR Section),
Room 225, First Floor,
University of Hyderabad,
Prof. C.R. Rao Road,
Central University P.O., Gachibowli,
Hyderabad-500 046 (A.P), India
- Enclose good and clear copies (not originals) of certificates / publications/pre-prints/reprints etc., to the application as proof of each information (date of birth, qualifications, experience,. publications claim for API score, etc.) furnished in the application.
- Write ‘Enclosure sl.no._____ ‘ (as mentioned/filled in the application) at the right top corner of each copy of the certificate/document enclosed to the application.
- The last date for receipt of filled-in applications by the University is 16-12-2013 by 5:00 p.m.
University of Hyderabad Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : UH/HR/Rectt-2013/03
For more details : Please visit below links
UOH Faculty Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for UOH Faculty Recruitment 2013 :
About University of Hyderabad :
The University of Hyderabad also known as Hyderabad Central University is an Indian public university, largely devoted to postgraduate and doctoral studies. Founded in 1974, Prof. Gurbaksh Singh was its first Vice-Chancellor. In 2012, the university was ranked seventh, ahead of the Indian Institute of Science, as published by India Today. WikipediaUniversity of Hyderabad, P.O. Central University, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500 046, A.P.
University of Hyderabad Official website : www.uohyd.ac.in