Tripura Public Service Commission invites applications from bonafide citizens of India for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Excise, ( Group-C, Non-Gazetted ) for the Excise organization under the Finance Department ( Excise & Taxation ), Government of Tripura. The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for Tripura PSC Sub Inspector Recruitment notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Sub-Inspector of Excise|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Hiring Process||Screening Test / Personality Test|
Important Dates for Tripura PSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2013 :-
|Last date for receiving application||08-11-2013|
Job details of Sub Inspector Recruitment in Tripura PSC :-
Educational Qualification :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- In case of ST candidates, Bachelor’s Degree, but preference will be given to Science graduate.
Age Limit for Sub-Inspector Vacancy in Tripura PSC :- Up to 40 years as on 08-11-2013.
Upper Age limit :- Relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled ( PH ) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC / ST / Differently abled ( PH ) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 ( five ) years available to them.
No. of Posts :- 15 ( UR=06, ST=06, SC=03 ).
Scale of Pay :- Rs. 5,310 – 24,000/-, Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
Selection Procedure for Tripura PSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Sub Inspector Jobs in Tripura Public Service Commission is Screening Test / Personality Test.
Important information :-
1) The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
2) Prescribed Form availability :- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Official Website ( http://www.tpsc.gov.in ) and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
3) Rate of Recruitment Fees :-
- Group-A Posts : – Rs.200/- ( Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts :- Rs.150/- ( Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts :- Rs.100/- ( Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates
4) SC / ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
5) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
6) Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
How To Apply for Tripura PSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013 :-
Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2( two ) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date ( 08-11-2013 ). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
The last date of receiving application is 08-11-2013. The application(s) received after the closing date shall not be entertained
Tripura PSC Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : 08/2013
For more details : Please visit below links
About Tripura PSC :Tripura Public Service Commission Akhaura Road Agartala, Tripura Pin: 799001.
The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission.
Official website : www.tpsc.gov.in