Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd ( TMB ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Clerks. The Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Graduation / B.E / B.Tech
Anywhere in India
Bank Job, Private Sector Job
Online Objective Type Examination and Personal Interview
Important Dates for TMB Clerk Careers 2013
|Starting date for Applying online||20-11-2013|
|Last date for Applying online||04-12-2013|
|Last date for Submitting Hard Copy with enclosures||09-12-2013|
Job details of Clerk Vacancy in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
TMB Clerks Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Bank Clerk
Educational Qualification for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Jobs
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Clerks Jobs are as follows :-
- A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science), other than Engineering category, with minimum of 55% marks or a Post Graduate from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations. ( OR)
- An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
Note : Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not eligible.
Pay Scale for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Clerk Jobs :-
- The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs. 8000/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 7,116/-) etc. The total emoluments at present approximately is Rs. 16,006/- per month.
Age Limit for TMB Recruitment 2013 :-
- Maximum : For Graduates: 24 years and for Post Graduates 26 years as on Oct 31, 2013.
- Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
Selection Procedure for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Clerk Vacancies
Selection Procedure for Clerks Vacancy in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd is Online Objective Type Examination and Personal Interview
The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination. The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by email / post. The Online Examination will be of objective type. After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
Application Fee for TMB Clerk Jobs 2013
The Application Fee and Other details regarding Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd Jobs are as follows :-
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs.300 ( Rs. 150 for SC / ST Candidates ) by way of crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
How To Apply for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Clerk Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for TMB Clerk Jobs are as follows :-
- First the candidates need to register on official website www.tmb.in ( Click here ) and get a user id with password.
- After registering, you need to validate your email account by clicking on the Email Validation Link sent in the email during registration. If you have not received the validation link, click here to resend validation link.
- After registering, login with the user id and password as selected by you. You must login with your user id and password to apply for this job.
- After login, you need to upload your complete resume on the server ( if you have already uploaded your resume, skip this step ).
- Once the complete resume is updated on the server, please visit this page again and you will see the option “Click Here to Apply for this job online”. If you still do not see this link, you can try to re-load / re-fresh this page from the server. Please remember this option will be accessible only after you login with your user id and password.
- The candidate SHOULD submit a hard copy of the application which is printed after online registration and it should be accompanied with a demand draft.
- The cover containing hard copy of the application along with the demand draft and the required enclosure ( X & XII Mark Sheet Photocopy ) should be super scribed as “Application for Recruitment of Clerks 2014” and should reach us within 5 days from the date of online e-application filing but not later than Dec 09, 2013 to the following Address :-
- Address :
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
- Last date for Applying online is 04-12-2013
- Last date for Sending hard Copy is 09-12-2013
For more details : Please visit below links
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment Advertisement details :
Apply Online for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2013 :
About Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited ( TMB ) is a bank head-quartered in Tuticorin in Tamil Nadu, India. TMB was founded in 1921 as the Nadar Bank, but changed its name to Tamilnad Mercantile Bank in November 1962 to widen its appeal beyond the Nadar community. WikipediaTamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited,
57, V.E. Road, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu, India. Zip: 628 002.
TMB Official website : www.tmb.in