South Indian Bank invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies of Pro. Clerks for Branches under Bank’s Kolkata Region.The Educational Qualification, Relevant Experience, How to apply and other details for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Probationary Clerks|
|Location||Kolkata – other|
|Job Category||Govt Job, Bank Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test and Interview|
Important Dates for South Indian Bank PO Vacancies 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying||05-11-2013|
Job details of Probationary Clerks Careers in South Indian Bank :-
Name of the Position :- Probationary Clerks
Minimum Educational Qualification :- Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3 course securing at least 55% marks in Science Stream or 50 % marks in Arts / Other streams. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
Age Limit :- Not more than 26 years as on 31.08.2013.
Probation :- 6 months. Confirmation subject to satisfactory performance.
Salary :- As per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry.
No. of vacancies :- West Bengal : 15, Odisha : 4, Assam : 3, Chhattisgarh : 3, Tripura : 2, Nagaland : 1. Total : 28
Likely Centres for test :- Kolkota / Bhubaneswar / Guwahati / Raipur / Agartala & Dimapur.
Selection Procedure for PO Jobs at South Indian Bank :-
Selection Procedure for Probationary Clerks Recruitment in South Indian Bank is Written Test and Personal Interview
Application Fee of South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2013 :-
Application fee Rs.250/- for general category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST, to be paid along with application by means of Demand Draft ( Crossed Account Payee ) favoring SOUTH INDIAN BANK, payable at Kolkata.
General Conditions :-
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Candidates having permanent address in the respective states for more than 5 yrs ( Documentary proof to be produced ), and are proficient in local language apart from Hindi & English language only are eligible to apply.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph, which was used in the application, for use at the time of interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right / entitlement on the candidate for being called for written test / interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank‟s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Application should be neatly handwritten / typewritten and should be complete in all respects.
- If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at a later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
How To Apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2013 :-
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post of Probationary Clerks Vacancy in South Indian Bank can send their application ( Passport-size photograph pasted thereon ) along with self-attested copies of all mark lists and certificates to prove the age and qualifications. APPLICATIONS NOT ACCOMPANIED BY SELF ATTESTED COPIES OF ALL MARK LISTS AND CERTIFICATES TO PROVE QUALIFICATION AND AGE WOULD BE REJECTED.
Please super scribe the envelope containing the application “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PRO. CLERKS” and send to Dy. General Manager, THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, REGIONAL OFFICE- KOLKATA, Door No.20 A, Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street), 1st Floor, Flat No.1, Kolkata-700016, so as to reach on or before 05-11-2013.
For more details : Please visit below links
About South Indian Bank :South Indian Bank, T.B Road, Mission Quarters,
Thrissur 680 001,Kerala, India.
South Indian Bank vision is to emerge as the most preferred bank in the country in terms of brand, values, principles with core competence in fostering customer aspirations, to build high quality assets leveraging on the strong and vibrant technology platform in pursuit of excellence and customer delight and to become a major contributor to the stable economic growth of the nation.
Official website : www.southindianbank.com