State Bank of India ( SBI ) invites applications from retired Technical Officers of State Bank Group / Public Sector Banks for the position of Technical Officer on Non-exclusive Retainership / Assignment basis for its SME Business Unit – Consultancy Service Cells at various centres. The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
B.E / B.Tech
Head Offices of the Bank
Government Job, Bank Job
Important Dates for SBI Technical Officer Careers 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying||16-11-2013|
Job details of Technical Officer Vacancy in SBI :-
Name of the Post :- Technical Officer
Educational Qualification :- Degree in engineering in Mechanical / Production / Electrical / Electronics / Chemical / Pharma / Textile Technology / Metallurgy from a recognized Indian / Foreign University / Institute:
- Should have worked as Technical Officer in State Bank Group / Public Sector Bank, with major work experience comprising of conducting industrial site visit and submission of report on working of the unit, preparation of techno-economic feasibility reports of various credit proposals, assessing suitability of plant & machineries, capacity assessment, etc.
- Retired in the grade SMGS IV / V, on attaining superannuation.
- The officers voluntarily retired, retired under VRS / Exit Option Scheme or left the service before superannuation are not eligible.
Number of Posts :- 30
Pay Scale :- If the empanelment is on a non-exclusive retainership basis, the remuneration will be Rs.40,000/- per month plus up to Rs.10,000/- per month towards secretarial and office expenses, to be reimbursed on certificate basis.
Age Limit for SBI Technical Officer Jobs 2013 :- Maximum 65 years ( Born on or after 02-10-1948 ).
Period of Contract :- 2 years from the date of approval of engagement on Non-exclusive Retainership / Assignment basis. The contract can be terminated giving 1 month notice on either side.
Outstation official duties :-
- Mode of Travel :- For official visit and tours, the mode of travel will be Air (Economy) / 2nd AC Railway / Car.
- Out of Pocket Allowance :- A lumpsum of Rs.1,200/- per day will be payable towards out of pocket expenses and boarding expenses for outstation journey/ travel other than headquarter.
- Lodging Charges :
|Metro Centre||Major ‘A’||Area – I||Other Places|
Place of Posting :-
Local Head Offices of the Bank situated at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna & Thiruvananthapuram and Corporate centre, Mumbai.
Selection Procedure for State Bank of India Jobs 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Technical Officer vacancy in State Bank of India ( SBI ) is Personal Interview.
How To Apply for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013 :-
- Eligible candidates may apply on the format made available in official website www.sbi.co.in ( Click here ) and e-mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 16-11-2013.
- The hard copy of the application along with photocopies of testimonials should reach the following address by 23-11-2013.
The General Manager State Bank of India Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor, Plot no. 209, BBR, Block No. III, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021(Maharashtra).
- Last date for receipt of application & enclosures : 23-11-2013
Enclosures to be send along with Application :-
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational certificates / mark-sheets
- Experience certificate issued by the previous employer ( containing area and period of service ).
SBI Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : CRPD/SCO/CON/2013-14/08
For more details : Please visit below links
SBI Technical Officer Recruitment Advertisement details :
Download Application form for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment :
About State Bank of India :
State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of December 2012, it had assets of US$501 billion and 15,003 branches, including 157 foreign offices, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. WikipediaState Bank of India,
Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor,
Plot no. 209, BBR, Block No. III,
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021.
SBI Official website : www.sbi.co.in