State Bank of India ( SBI ) invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Chief Technology Officer ( CTO ) on a contractual basis at its Global IT Centre in Navi Mumbai. The Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Period of Contract, How to Apply and other details for SBI Chief Technology Officer Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Chief Technology Officer ( CTO )
B.E / B.Tech / MCA
Government Job, Bank Job
Important Dates for SBI Chief Technology Officer Jobs :-
|Last date for Submitting Applications by Email||07-12-2013|
|Last date for Submitting hard Copy with enclosures||14-12-2013|
Job details of Chief Technology Officer in State Bank of India
Chief Technology Officer ( CTO ) Vacancy details :-
Name of the Post :- Chief Technology Officer ( CTO )
Educational Qualification :
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Chief Technology Officer ( CTO ) in SBI are as follows :-
- First Class Engineering Graduate from a recognized University / Institution or an MCA from a recognized University / Institution. Post Graduation or higher qualifications in areas relevant to the role will be given preference.
Experience :- Minimum 15 years of experience in the field of IT business / industry. Extensive experience in managing IT infrastructure and operations at a senior level as well as demonstrated capabilities in project management and proven ability to lead large teams is essential.
Responsibilities :- Handling the Core IT infrastructure, Technology Planning & application development and IT related operations of the Bank. Implementing new technology initiatives as well as preparing Technology architecture of the Bank to meet its projected needs and to remain technologically competitive in the market.
Period of Contract :- The term of office of the holder of the post shall be for 3 years, initially, extendable at the discretion of the Bank. The contract can be terminated at 3 months notice on either side.
Pay Scale ( Remuneration ) for Chief Technology Officer in SBI :- Total compensation package (CTC) shall be about Rs 60 lacs per annum but will not be a limiting factor for suitable candidate.
Age Limit for CTO in State Bank of India :- The Applicant Age should be minimum 40 years and maximum 55 years ( as on 01-11-2013 )
Selection Procedure for SBI Chief Technology Officer Careers
The Selection Procedure for Chief Technology Officer ( CTO ) in State Bank of India ( SBI ) is Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be short-listed for Personal interview, based on their qualification and experience.
How To Apply for SBI Chief Technology Officer Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Chief Technology Officer Vacancy in State Bank of India are as follows :-
- Eligible candidates may apply on the format available in the official website www.sbi.co.in ( Click here ) and e-mail the application to email@example.com latest by 07-12-2013.
- The hard copy of the application along with photocopies of testimonials should reach the address given below so as to reach the Bank by 14-12-2013
- Address :
The General Manager
State Bank of India
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Plot No. 209, BBR, Block No. –III,
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021(Maharashtra).
- Last date for Submitting Applications by Email : 07-12-2013
- Last date for receipt of application & enclosures : 14-12-2013
Enclosures to be send along with Application :-
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational certificates / mark-sheets
- Experience certificate ( indicating area and period of service ).
SBI Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : CRPD/SCO/2013-14/11
For more details : Please visit below links
SBI Chief Technology Officer Recruitment Advertisement details :
About State Bank of India :
State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of December 2012, it had assets of US$501 billion and 15,003 branches, including 157 foreign offices, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. WikipediaState Bank of India,
Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor,
Plot no. 209, BBR, Block No. III,
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021.
SBI Official website : www.sbi.co.in