National Rural Health Mission ( NRHM ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Medical Officers, Nutrition Counselor, Medical Social Worker, Staff Nurses, Cook cum Attendant, Sweeper. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for NRHM Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Medical Officers, Nutrition Counselor, Medical Social Worker, Staff Nurses, Cook cum Attendant, Sweeper
MBBS / B.Sc ( Nursing ) / Diploma
0 – 2 Years
Important Dates for NRHM Jobs 2013
|Date of Interview||19-12-2013 and 20-12-2013|
Job details of Various Vacancies in National Rural Health Mission
National Rural Health Mission Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Medical Officers, Nutrition Counselor, Medical Social Worker, Staff Nurses, Cook cum Attendant, Sweeper in National Rural Health Mission
Educational Qualification / Eligibility, Experience & Number of Posts in NRHM Vacancy :-
|S.No||Name of the Post||Name of District -No. of Posts||Qualification||Experience|
|1||Medical Officer||Ambala-1, Mewat-1, Panchkula-1, Panipat-1, Karnal-1, Jind-1, Narnaul-1, Bhiwani-1, Hisar-1, Palwal-1||1.MBBS degree recognized bY the medical council of India. 2. Must have comPleted compulsory relating internshiP.||One year exPerience in the field of pediatrics or Public health will be Prefened|
|2||Nutrition Counselor||Ambala-1, Mewat-1, Panchkula-1, Panipat-1, Karnal-1, Jind-1, Narnaul-1, Bhiwani-1, Hisar-1, Palwal-1||Master degree in food and nutrition/Public Health Nutrition. (or) Post Graduate diPloma in Dietetics/Public Health Nutrition||One year exPerience for Post Graduate Degree (or) Two Years Experience for Post Graduate DiPloma|
|3||Medical Social Worker||Ambala-1, Mewat-1, Panchkula-1, Panipat-1, Karnal-1, Jind-1, Narnaul-1, Bhiwani-1, Hisar-1, Palwal-1||Master degree or Post graduate diploma in Social Work / Psychology from a central government / State Government / AlCTE recognized institutions||One year exPerience and Fluency in Hindi, English and Other local language.|
|4||Staff Nurse||Ambala-4, Mewat-4, Panchkula-4, Panipat-4, Karnal-4, Jind-4, Narnaul-4, Bhiwani-4, Hisar-4, Palwal-4||Candidate should Possesses certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having been Passed 3 years course in General Nursing & midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institutions recognized by the Indian National Council or B.Sc.(Nursing).||Minimum one year experience in health|
|5||Cook cum Attendant||Ambala-3, Mewat-3, Panchkula-3, Panipat-3, Karnal-3, Jind-3, Narnaul-3, Bhiwani-3, Hisar-3, Palwal-3||Diploma in cooking catering/ hotel management / home science, (or) Matric pass with 2 years experience of working as cook in any institution||2 years experience for matric pass candidates|
|6||Sweeper||Ambala-1, Mewat-1, Panchkula-1, Panipat-1, Karnal-1, Jind-1, Narnaul-1, Bhiwani-1, Hisar-1, Palwal-1||5th Class pass.||NIL|
Pay Scale ( Salary ) for NRHM Jobs :-
- Pay Scale for Medical Officer : Rs.40000per month
- Pay Scale for Nutrition Counselor : Rs.15000 per month
- Pay Scale for Medical Social Worker : Rs.12000 per month
- Pay Scale for Staff Nurse : Rs.10340 per month
- Pay Scale for Cook cum Attendant : As per local DC rate of selected district
- Pay Scale for Sweeper : As per local DC rate of selected district
Age Limit for NRHM Careers 2013 :-
- Age Limit for Medical Officer : Up to 50 Years.
- Age Limit for Nutrition Counselor, Medical Social Worker, Staff Nurses, Cook cum Attendant, Sweeper : Not more than 40 years
Selection Procedure for National Rural Health Mission Recruitment
Selection Procedure for Medical Officers, Nutrition Counselor, Medical Social Worker, Staff Nurses, Cook cum Attendant and Sweeper Vacancy in National Rural Health Mission ( NRHM ) is Personal Interview.
How To Apply for NRHM Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for national rural health mission recruitment Vacancy are as follows :-
- Application in prescribed format available at the website of NRHM Haryana www.nrhmharyana.org ( Click here ) to be submitted at the time of Interview. Application in Advance will not be Accepted.
- Full particulars along with Contact No, Postal Address, one passport size photo and attested copies of education & experience should be attested with application at the time of interview.
- Date & Venue of Interview : 19-12-2013 ( Mewat, Narnaul, Jind, Panchkula, Karnal ) and 20-12-2013 ( Palwal, Bhiwani, Hisar, Ambala, Panipat).
NRHM Vacancy Notification details
Advertisement No : 22/2013-14
For more details : Please visit below links
NRHM Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
About National Rural Health Mission
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 13th April 2005, to provide accessible, affordable and quality health care to the rural population, especially the vulnerable groups. Under the NRHM, the Empowered Action Group (EAG) States as well as North Eastern States, Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh have been given special focus. WikipediaMission Director
National Rural Health Mission,
Bays No-55-58, Sector-2, Panchkula.
NRHM Official website : www.nrhmharyana.org