National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. (NBCC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of General Manager, Additional General Manager, Dy. General Manager. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for NBCC Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||General Manager, Additional General Manager, Dy. General Manager|
|Eligibility||B.E / B.Tech / MBA|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test|
Important Dates for NBCC Jobs 2016 :
|Starting date for Applying||12-03-2016|
|Last date for Applying||11-04-2016|
Job details of NBCC Recruitment 2016 :
Educational Qualification for NBCC Careers 2016 :
- Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
- Associate / Fellow Member of ICAI/ICWAI or Full Time MBA (Finance) from Government recognized University / Institute.
Number of Vacancies :
1) General Manager (Engg.) : 08 Posts
2) General Manager (Finance) : 05 Posts
3) Additional General Manager (Finance) : 04 Posts
4) Dy. General Manager (Finance) : 05 Posts
Pay Scale for NBCC Notification 2016 :
- Pay Scale for General Manager : Rs.36,600-62,000 (IDA)
- Pay Scale for Additional General Manager : Rs 32900-58000 (IDA)
- Pay Scale for Dy. General Manager : Rs.29100-54500 (IDA)
Note : For more details regarding Age limit, Scheme of Examination, Experience, Age Relaxation and other details of NBCC Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Selection Procedure for NBCC Careers 2016 :
Selection Procedure for General Manager, Additional General Manager, Dy. General Manager Jobs in National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. (NBCC) is written test followed by Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Application Fee of NBCC Jobs 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding NBCC Vacancy are as follows :-
Applicants/Candidates belonging to the General & OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.1000/- (Candidate will be levied service tax and service charge from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental (Internal) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How To Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for NBCC Vacancy are as follows :-
- The candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link will be made available from 00:00 hrs on 12-03-2016 under the head “CAREER” of NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.gov.in.
- Online submission of application will be allowed on the website up to 23:59 hrs on 11-04-2016. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
NBCC Vacancy Notification details :
Advertisement No : 04/2016
For more details : Please visit below links
NBCC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for NBCC Recruitment 2016 :
About National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. :
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. (NBCC), is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna Enterprise under the Ministry of Urban Development, with consolidated revenue of INR 5000 Crore. Listed with both the Stock Exchanges, the companys unique business model has today, made it stand out as a leader in its own right in the construction sector with more than INR 20000 Crore Order Book in hand and counting.
NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road
New Delhi – 110 003, India.
NBCC Official website : www.nbccindia.com