Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Clerks & Probationary Officers for pan India operations. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to Apply and other details for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Probationary Clerk & Probationary Officer|
|Job Category||Private Sector Job, Bank Job|
|Total Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Hiring Process||Written Test, Interview|
Important Dates for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Jobs 2016 :
|Starting date for Applying||17-02-2016|
|Last date for Applying||01-03-2016|
Job details of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2016 :
Name of the Position : Probationary Clerk / Officer
Educational Qualification for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vacancy 2016 :
- For Probationary Clerk : Non Engineering Graduates who secured minimum of 55% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern)
- For Probationary Officer : Graduates who secured minimum of 60% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern)
Age Limit for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Notification 2016 :
- Age Limit for Probationary Clerk : Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 27 years. Any candidate born between February 2, 1989 and February 1, 1996 (inclusive of both Dates) are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit for Probationary Officer : Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 30 years. Any candidate born between February 2, 1989 and February 1, 1996 (inclusive of both Dates) are eligible to apply.
Note : For more details regarding Pay Scale, Scheme of Examination, Experience, Age Relaxation, Examination Centers and other details of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Selection Procedure for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2016 :
Selection Procedure for Probationary Clerks & Officers Jobs in Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited is online examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Jobs 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd Vacancy are as follows :-
The applicants should pay exam fee which is neither refundable nor adjustable against any other recruitment process. Examination Fee has to be paid only through online and no other mode of payment is permissible. The applicable exam fee is given below;
- Probationary Clerk – Rs.600/-
- Probationary Officers – Rs.600/-
How To Apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for LVBank Vacancy are as follows :-
- The applicants are requested to apply online only through our Bank’s website www.lvbank.com
- The candidates can print their provisional registration slip on their successful payment. The candidates are advised to retain the printed provisional registration slip for future reference and you are not required to courier it or email it.
- Last date for applying Online os 01-03-2016.
For more details : Please visit below links
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2016 :
About Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) :
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) was founded eight decades ago ( in 1926) by seven people of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar, mainly to cater to the financial needs of varied customer segments. The bank was incorporated on November 03, 1926 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913 and obtained the certificate to commence business on November 10, 1926, The Bank obtained its license from RBI in June 1958 and in August 1958 it became a Scheduled Commercial Bank.
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd.
Salem Main Road, Karur – 639006
Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Official website : www.lvbank.com