Kerala Public Service Commission ( Kerala PSC ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Manager. The Educational Qualification, Relevant Experience, How to apply and other details of Kerala PSC Assistant Manager Jobs notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Assistant Manager|
|Eligibility||B.Tech ( Forestry ) / B.Sc. ( Forestry/ Agriculture )|
|Location||Any Where in Kerala|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
Important Dates for Assistant Manager Jobs in KPSC :-
|Last date for Applying online||17-10-2013|
Job details of Assistant Manager Vacancy in Kerala PSC :-
Name of the firm : Plantation Corporation of Kerala Limited.
Name of Post : Assistant Manager
Scale of pay : Rs.6675-10550
Number of vacancies : SC 1(One)
Educational Qualification :
- A Degree in Agriculture or in Science with Botany as Main subject or B.Tech (Forestry) or B.Sc. (Forestry) of a recognized University.
- Two years experience in supervisory capacity in Planting Company registered under the Indian Companies Act or in the agricultural field in Government Service or in a Government Owned Company or Statutory Corporation.
( or )
- SSLC or its equivalent
- Ten years experience in supervisory capacity in Planting Company registered under the Indian Companies Act OR in the agricultural field in Government Service OR Government Owned Company or Statutory Corporation
- Experience referred to the post must be secured after acquiring the educational qualification.
- Candidates should produce the experience certificate in the form below
Age Limit : 21-40. ( Only candidates born between 02.01.73 and 01.01.92 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post.
Selection Procedure for Assistant manager Vacancy in KPSC :-
Selection Procedure for Assistant Manager recruitment in Kerala Public Service Commission ( Kerala PSC ) is Direct Recruitment from candidates belonging to SC community
How To Apply for Kerala PSC Assistant Manager Jobs 2013 :-
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
For more details : Please visit below links
Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O.,
Thiruvananthapuram 695 004,
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital. The Commission has got three Regional Offices at Kollam, Ernakulam and Kozhikode which have been constituted for decentralising State-wide selections.
Official website : www.keralapsc.gov.in