Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the post of Junior Officers through open competition on All India basis for its various offices. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for IRDAI Junior Officer Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Junior Officer|
|Eligibility||Graduation / ACA / AICWA / ACS|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test & Personal Interview|
Important Dates for IRDAI Careers 2016 :
|Starting date for Applying||18-01-2016|
|Last date for Applying||04-02-2016|
|Conduct of Phase I on-line examination (Objective type)||27-02-2016|
Job details of IRDAI Junior Officer Recruitment 2016 :
IRDAI Junior Officer Recruitment Details :
Name of the Position : Junior Officer
Educational Qualification :
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years), and Pass in Nine papers of Institute of Actuaries (or)
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years), and ACA/AICWA/ACS (or)
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years), and LL.B with 60% marks (or)
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years)
Number of Vacancies : Total 24 Posts
Pay Scale for Junior Officer in IRDAI :
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.17,100/- per month in the scale of Rs. 17,100 – 1000 (11) – 28,100 – EB- 1000 (4) – 32,100 -1100 (1) – 33,200 (17 years) and other allowances, like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time.
Age Limit for IRDAI Junior Officer Jobs 2016 : Minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 35 years. Age shall be reckoned as on 01-01-2016 i.e., candidates should not have been born earlier than 2-01-1981 and later than 31-12-1994 (both days inclusive).
Note : For more details regarding Scheme of Examination, Experience, Age Relaxation and other details of IRDAI Junior Officer Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Selection Procedure for IRDAI Notification 2016 :
Selection Procedure for Junior Officer Jobs in Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Consists of
- Phase I – On-line preliminary examination
- Phase II – On-line Descriptive examination comprising 3 Papers (Paper I, II and III) and
- Phase III – Personal Interview
Application Fee of IRDAI Junior Officer Vacancy 2016 :
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen||Rs.100/-|
|Other than SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen||Rs.500/-|
How To Apply for IRDAI Junior Officer Jobs 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for IRDAI Vacancy are as follows :-
- Candidates should apply on-line through IRDAI official website ( www.irda.gov.in ). Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates can apply on-line only from 18-01-2016 to 04-02-2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IRDAI Vacancy Notification details :
Advertisement No : HR/Recruitment/Jan 2016
For more details : Please visit below links
IRDAI Junior Officer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for IRDAI Junior Officer Recruitment 2016 :
About IRDAI :
In India, insurance has a deep-rooted history. It finds mention in the writings of Manu ( Manusmrithi ), Yagnavalkya ( Dharmasastra ) and Kautilya ( Arthasastra ). The writings talk in terms of pooling of resources that could be re-distributed in times of calamities such as fire, floods, epidemics and famine. This was probably a pre-cursor to modern day insurance.
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
3rd Floor, Parisrama Bhavan,
Basheer Bagh HYDERABAD 500 004
Telangana State (INDIA).
IRDAI Official website : www.irdai.gov.in