Indian Oil Corporation Limited ( IOCL ) invites applications from energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers for recruitment as Engineers / Officers. Recruitment in all the Engineering disciplines will be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2016. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for IOCL Graduate Engineers Recruitment through GATE 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Engineers / Officers|
|Eligibility||B.E / B.Tech ( Mechanical / Civil / Computer Science & Information Technology / Electrical / Electronics & Communications / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Metallurgical / Chemical / Polymer )|
|Job Category||Any Where in India|
|Employment Type||Government Job, Engineering Job|
|Total Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Hiring Process||Group Discussion|
Important Dates for IOCL Careers 2016 :-
|Starting date for Applying||01-01-2016|
|Last date for Applying||07-02-2016|
Job details of IOCL Graduate Engineers Vacancy 2016 :-
IOCL Engineers / Officers Recruitment Details :
Name of the Position : Engineers / Officers
Educational Qualification for IOCL Jobs :
Candidates having B.E/B.Tech or equivalent qualifications in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Computer Science & Information Technology / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communications Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Polymer Science & Engineering/ Petro-Chemical Engineering/ Plastic Technology.
Pay Scale for IOCL Graduate Engineers Jobs 2016 :
- Candidates selected as Engineers / Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 24,900/-per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, as amended from time to time.
- The Cost-to-Company (CTC), will be about Rs 11.25 lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP). The actual CTC will vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Corporation and also performance rating of individual.
Age Limit for Graduate Engineers : Maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2016 for general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Service Bond :
General category candidates will have to execute a bond of Rs.3,00,000 (Rs.50000/- for SC/ST/OBC & PWD candidates) to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years from the date of joining
Note : For more details regarding Age Relaxation and other details of IOCL Graduate Engineers recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Selection Procedure for IOCL Notification 2016 :-
Selection Procedure for Engineers / Officers in IOCl is based on comprising Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT) and Personal Interviews (PI) will be based on GATE-2016 score. GATE score of 2015 or any other previous examination is not valid.
How To Apply for IOCL Graduate Engineers Recruitment 2016 :-
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for IOCL Vacancy are as follows :-
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply Online through Official website ( www.iocl.com ). No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
- After downloading the GATE-2016 admit card and receipt of GATE-2016 registration number, the candidates may apply to IndianOil ONLINE. The relevant link will be made available from 17th December, 2015 on the IndianOil’s website www.iocl.com
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
- Candidate should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- This print out of application should be kept in safe custody of the candidate. Candidates must not send this printout to any office of IndianOil.
- Last date for applying Online is 07-02-2016.
For more details : Please visit below links
IOCL Graduate Engineers Recruitment through GATE 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for IOCL Graduate Engineers Recruitment 2016 :
About Indian Oil Corporation :
Indian Oil Corporation (IndianOil) is India’s largest commercial enterprise, with a sales turnover of Rs. 4,50,756 crore (US$ 73.7 billion) and profits of Rs. 5,273 crore for the year 2014-15. IndianOil is ranked 119th among the world’s largest corporates (and first among Indian enterprises) in the prestigious Fortune ‘Global 500’ listing for the year 2015.WikipediaIndian Oil Corporation Ltd,
3079/3, J B Tito Marg,
Sadiq Nagar, New Delhi – 110049
IOCl Official website : www.iocl.com