Indian Navy invites applications from Unmarried Male Indian Citizens for the recruitment of Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits ( SSR ) – 02/2014 Batch Course Commencing August 2014 . The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Anywhere in India
Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Medical Examinations
Important Dates for Indian Navy Careers
|Starting date for Applying online||23-11-2013|
|Last date for Applying online||06-12-2013|
Job details of Sailor Vacancy in Indian Navy
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Sailor in Indian Navy
Educational Qualification for Sailor at Indian Navy
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Sailor Jobs in Indian Navy are as follows :-
- Qualified in 10+2 / equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry / Biology / Computer science.
Pay Scale for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2013 :-
- During the initial training period, stipend of Rs. 5700/pm will be admissible but on successful completion of initial training an amount equal to the minimum of scale as mentioned below, less stipend already paid, shall be admissible with retrospective effect.
- On completion of initial training, they will be placed in the Pay Band Rs.5200-20200. In addition they will be paid Grade Pay@Rs.2000/- plusMSP@Rs. 2000/- plus DA.
Age Limit for Sailor Jobs :- Candidates should have been born between 01 Aug 1993 to 31 Jul 1997 ( Both dates inclusive ).
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Jobs
Selection Procedure for Sailor Vacancy in Indian Navy is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
Note : For more details regarding Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Medical Standards, Visual Standards, Medical Examination and other details of Selection procedure for Sailor Jobs please refer Notification ( Click here )
How To Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Indian Navy Sailor Jobs are as follows :-
- Interested Candidates are required to apply online through website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in ( Click here ) from 23 Nov 13.
- Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelop of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded at the address given below.
|Candidate’s Address (States)||Application to be Addressed to|
|Delhi, Himachal Pradesh||Post Box No 476, Gole Dak Khana, GPO, New Delhi -110 001|
|West Bengal||Post Box No 02, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110 003|
|Orissa, Karnataka||Post Box No 4921, Safdarjung EnclavePO, New Delhi -110 029|
|Kerala, UT of Lakshdeep & Minicoy||Post Box No 11810, Delhi Cant, New Delhi -110 010|
|Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, UT of Pondicherry||Post Box No 488, Gole Dak Khana, GPO, New Delhi -110 001|
|Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat and UT of Daman, Diu and Nagar Haveli||Post Box No 7001, PHO, New Delhi -110 002|
|Haryana||Post Box No 4844, Sarojani Nagar PO, New Delhi -110 023|
|Bihar, Jharkhand||Post Box No 10925, RK Puram,Main PO, New Delhi – 110066|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland||Post Box No 11810, Delhi Cant, New Delhi -110 010|
|Sikkim, Tripura, Manipur||Post Box No11810, Delhi Cant, New Delhi -110 010|
|J & K, Andaman Nicobar, Islands, Carnicobar||Post Box No 11810, Delhi Cant, New Delhi -110 010|
|Uttar Pradesh||Post Box No 5270, Chanakyapuri PO, New Delhi -110 021|
|Rajasthan||Post Box No 5011, RK Puram Sector V, New Delhi -110 022|
|Punjab & UT of Chandigarh Uttarakhand||Post Box No 7215, IPHO, New Delhi -110 002|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chatisgarh||Post Box No. 8860, Vasant Vihar,, New Delhi – 57|
- Write on the envelop “Online SSR Application -02/14 batch & 10+2 percentage
- Physical receipt of application at this office before 15 Dec 2013. will be the final confirmation of receipt
- In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates they may contact IHQ MoD on Tele: 011 -23793067.
- Last date for Applying Online is 06-12-2013
- Last date of receipt of Application is 15-12-2013.
- Last date of receipt of Application for Candidates from North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar , Lakshadeep & Minicoy Island is 22-12-2013
For more details : Please visit below links
Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 :
About Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), usually a four-star officer in the rank of admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy can trace its lineage back to the Royal Indian Navy, however the modern navy as it is known today was not officially created until 1947 after independence was gained from the United Kingdom. WikipediaIndian Navy, India.
Indian Navy Official website : www.indiannavy.nic.in