Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services ( INCOIS ) invites applications from bright, dynamic and motivated persons for the recruitment of Project Assistant. The tenure would be initially for a period of two years and extendable based on the need of project. The Qualification & Experience, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details of INCOIS Project Assistant Jobs Notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Project Assistant|
|Eligibility||Diploma ( Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics / Instrumentation / Electronics )|
|Job Location||Hyderabad / Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Important Dates for INCOIS Project Assistant Recruitment 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying Online||15-11-2013|
Job details of Project Assistant Vacancy in Incois :-
Post Code :- P02
Name of the Post :- Project Assistant
Educational Qualifications :- Diploma in Electrical Engineering. ( three years Diploma certificate after 10th class from any recognised Board or University ).
Desirable Experience :- Experience in operations & Maintenance of electrical equipments like process Water Cooling Systems, UPS systems, DG Sets, HVAC plant, 11KV or higher capacity Sub-Stations, etc
- Operations and maintenance of electrical equipments.
- Operations and Maintenance of Chiller Units, Precision AC systems, UPS systems, LT & HT Panels, DG Sets, EPABX system, Fire Alarm System, Public announcement system, etc.
Post Code :- P03
Name of the Post :- Project Assistant
Educational Qualifications :- Diploma in Mechatronics / Instrumentation/Electronics. ( three years Diploma certificate after 10th class from any recognized Board or University ).
Desirable Experience :– Experience in deployment/installation, commissioning & maintenance of oceanographic instruments, Automatic Weather Stations or other marine instrumentation systems onboard ships / oil platforms.
Operations and maintenance of oceanographic instruments, participation in filed programmes for data collection at sea, land and any other duties assigned by senior Scientists / Director from time to time.
Pay Scale for Project Assistant Recruitment in Incois :- Consolidated monthly emoluments is Rs.28,350/-
Age Limit :- 28 Years.
Selection Procedure for INCOIS Project Assistant Recruitment 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Project Assistant Vacancy in Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services ( INCOIS ) is Personal Interview.
General Conditions :-
- The candidate’s age should not exceed the age limit mentioned above as on date of closure of application i.e. November 15, 2013. However, in case of SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates, relaxation in age limit is allowed as per Govt. of India rules and relaxable for Government Servants upto five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government. The Secretary, MoES / Chairman, ESSO-INCOIS Governing Council may relax the upper age limit for all categories of posts in case of relevant experienced candidates.
- All positions involve 24 X 7 operations and hence selected candidates are required to work in shift duties (also during holidays, including Saturday and Sundays), if assigned, or any other works assigned to him/her from time-to-time by Director, ESSO-INCOIS / Group Head / Scientist In-charge.
- Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, disability (OH, Ph,), caste (SC/ST/OBC) and experience should be attached with the application. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.
- Initial Place of Posting : Hyderabad or anywhere in India.
How To Apply for INCOIS Project Assistant Jobs 2013 :-
- The applicant must fill the Online Application Form (http://www.incois.gov.in/). Applications received electronically must be followed by a duly signed hard copy attached with all relevant documents (certificates of educational and professional qualifications, marks memos, experience certificates, reservation certificate, if applicable, etc.) thereof, else the application will be rejected.
- Print out of the online application duly signed and affixed with latest passport size photograph and supported by attested copies of certificates as proof of educational qualifications, date of birth, category of reservation (if applicable), experience certificates etc., should be sent in a sealed envelop superscribed with “Application for the Post No._______” to : The Director, ESSO-Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS), “Ocean Valley”, Pragathi Nagar B.O., Nizampet S.O., Hyderabad – 500 090, Andhra Pradesh, India, so as to reach Director, ESSO-INCOIS on or before 22-11-2013 ( 15 days for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep ) from the date of CLOSING OF ONLINE SUBMISSION i.e. 30-11-2013.
- In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please email to email@example.com
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 15-11-2013.
Project Assistant Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : RMT : 02/2013
For more details : Please visit below links
About Incois :Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS),
Pragathi Nagar (BO), Nizampet (SO)
ESSO-INCOIS, a knowledge and information technology enterprise for the oceanic realm is pursuing focused programmes in the areas of Ocean Observations, Ocean Modeling and Ocean Information & Advisory services including Tsunami Early Warning.
Incois Official website : www.incois.gov.in