Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences ( ILBS ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Professor, Additional Professor , Associate Professor , Assistant Professor, Casualty Medical Officer, Principal Nursing, Junior Resident, Nurse / Jr. Nurse, Technical Executive and Patient Care Executive. The Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for ILBS Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Professor, Casualty Medical Officer, Principal Nursing, Junior Resident, Nurse / Jr. Nurse, Technical Executive & Patient Care Executive
Diploma ( Nursing & Midwifery ) / MD / MS / DNB / 10+2 Pass
1 -14 Years
Important Dates for Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Recruitment :-
|Last date for Applying Online||30-11-2013|
Job details of Faculty and Non Faculty Vacancies in ILBS :-
Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates must possess any one of the qualifications mentioned below.
- MD (Pediatrics) or equivalent foreign / Indian degree With DM ( Gastroenterology ) or equivalent foreign / Indian degree with Eleven (11) years teaching experience in Department of Gastroenterology / Hepatology / Pediatric Gastroenterology / Transplant Hepatology after obtaining DM or equivalent degree / MD / MS / DNB in Medicine / Anaesthesia / Surgery / Pediatrics with minimum 1 year working experience in a hospital / Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery.
- For Post wise Educational Qualifications Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Post code, Pay scale, Age Limit & Number of Posts in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Jobs :-
|S.No||Name of the Post||Post Code||Pay Scale||Age Limit ( Yrs )||No.of Posts|
|1||Professor (Pediatric Hepatology)||Fac/03/Ped. HPB||1,35,930/-||66||01|
|2||Additional Professor (Anaesthesia)||Fac/04/Anaes||1,21,900/-||55||01|
|3||Associate Professor (Anaesthesia/Critical or Intensive care Medicine)||Fac/05/Anaes||1,12,930/-||02|
|4||Assistant Professor (Critical or Intensive care Medicine)||Fac/06/CR||1,06,030/-||50||03|
|5||Assistant Professor (Radiology/Interventional Radiology)||Fac/06/Radio||02|
|6||Casualty Medical Officer||CMO/01||62,698/-||35||01|
|9||Nurse/ Jr. Nurse||Nurs/08||34,738/- & 28,040/-||33/30||46|
|10||Technical Executive (Dialysis)||PM/04/Dia||24,840/-||35||02|
|11||Patient Care Executive (Nursing)||Nurs/09/PCE||18,235/-||30||53|
Selection Procedure for ILBS Vacancy 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Professor, Casualty Medical Officer, Principal Nursing, Junior Resident, Nurse / Jr. Nurse, Technical Executive & Patient Care Executive Vacancies in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Recruitment is Personal Interview
Application Fee for ILBS Faculty and Non Faculty Jobs :-
- Furnish Bank draft of Rs.500/– ( Rs.100/– in case of SC/ST and Ex-SM candidates) (Non refundable) payable in favor of “INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES” PAYABLE AT NEW DELHI AS APPLICATION FEE.
- Applicants can also transfer their application fee directly to ILBS Account No.CBCA01001116 through Corporation Bank, PBB, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 having Swift Code No.CORPINBB.373 (International) and IFS Code-CORP0000538 (for domestic remittances).
- Application fees once deposited/submitted cannot be refunded. No application fee for persons with disabilities.
How To Apply for ILBS Recruitment 2013 :-
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification should apply online at Official website www.ilbs.in ( Click here )
- After applying online take print out of the application and submitted / send by post along with the documents and demand draft to the following Address
- Address :
Dy. Head (HR) at
INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES, D-1,
- Last date for receipt of application is 30-11-2013.
For more details : Please visit below links
ILBS Recruitment Advertisement details :
Essential Qualification & Experience Rules for ILBS Careers :
Apply Online for ILBS Recruitment 2013 :
Note :- After Opening above link, go through the Pages and Click on Apply Now button corresponding to your respective Job
Application Form for Faculty Jobs in ILBS :
Application Form for Non Faculty Jobs in ILBS :
About Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences :
The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is a mono-superspeciality hospital for liver and biliary diseases located at New Delhi, India. It has been established by the Government of the Nation Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi as an Autonomous Institute, under the Societies Registration Act – 1860, at New Delhi. ILBS is a teaching hospital and has been given the status of Deemed University by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India. WikipediaInstitute of Liver and Biliary Sciences
D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
ILBS Official website : www.ilbs.in