Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd ( HPCL ) invites applications from bright and dynamic Engineering Graduates for the recruitment of Graduate Engineers through GATE-2014. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for HPCL Recruitment Notification 2014 are as follows :-
B.E / B.Tech
Anywhere in India
Government Job, Engineering Job
Group Discussion, Personal Interview
Important Dates for HPCL Careers through Gate 2014
|Starting date for Applying online||18-12-2013|
|Last date for Applying online||12-02-2014|
Job details of Graduate Engineer Vacancy in HPCL
Graduate Engineer Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Graduate Engineer in HPCL
Educational Qualification for Graduate Engineer at HPCL
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Graduate Engineer Jobs are as follows :-
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the respective disciplines. All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2014. At the time of applying Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks upto last semester examinations which is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
|Discipline||Prescribed full time degrees in Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production|
|Electrical||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics|
|Electronics &Telecommunication||Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics|
HPCL Pay Scale for Graduate Engineer :- Graduate Engineer Salary in HPCL is Rs.24,900 – 50,500
Age Limit for Graduate Engineer :-
The Applicant age should be Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2014 for the general category candidates i.e. candidates born on or after 30.06.1989. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Selection Procedure for HPCL Graduate Engineer Jobs
Selection Procedure for Graduate Engineer Vacancy in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd ( HPCL ) is Group Discussion / Group Task and /or Personal Interview.
Application Fee for HPCL Recruitment through Gate 2014
The Application Fee and other details regarding Graduate Engineer Vacancy are as follows :-
Applicants / Candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs.235/- (Application fee of Rs.200/- and banking charges of Rs.35/-). SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Payment through challan at State Bank of India (SBI) :
- Under this option candidates are required to take a print of ‘3 part challan’ (1.Candidate copy, 2.HPCL copy, 3.SBI copy) along with filled application form.
- The candidates can deposited through preprinted challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at any branch of SBI across country. Candidates are required to ensure that bank puts ‘payment received’ stamp and Journal no. on all three parts of challan. Candidates are required to collect the ‘Candidate’s copy’ and ‘HPCL copy’ of 3 part challan from bank and preserve the same for future reference.
Online Payment through Debit / Credit card :
Under this option candidates can pay applicable application & processing fee online by using Debit / Credit card. The payment status will automatically change to “Payment Received”, immediately on successful receipt of fees.
How To Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2014
The Applying Procedure, Last date for Applying and Other details for HPCL Graduate Engineer Vacancy are as follows :-
- On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum Jobs through Official Website www.hpclcareers.com ( Click here )
- Candidates should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him / her safely for future reference.
- Last date for Applying Online is 12-02-2014.
For more details : Please visit below links
HPCL Recruitment 2014 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for HPCL Recruitment 2014 :
About Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is an Indian state-owned oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai, Maharashtra and with Navratna status. HPCL has been ranked 260th in the Fortune Global 500 rankings of the world’s biggest corporations (2013) and 4th among India’s Companies for the year 2012. WikipediaHindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Petroleum House, 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai 400020.
HPCL Official website : www.hindustanpetroleum.com