Haryana Police Recruitment Board invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Male & Female Constable ( General Duty ). The Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for Haryana Police Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Male & Female Constable ( General Duty )
Anywhere in India
Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test & Interview
Important Dates for Haryana Constable Jobs 2013 :-
|Starting date for Applying online||13-11-2013|
|Last date for Applying online||13-12-2013|
Job details of Constable Vacancy in Haryana :-
Name of the Post :- Male & Female Constable ( General Duty )
Eligibility for Constable Post :-
- Nationality : As per PPR 12.14 (1).
- Domicile : As per PPR 12.14 (1)
- Educational Qualification :- The minimum educational qualification for a candidate to be eligible for selection as constable shall be 10+2 for all categories.
- Character Certificate : Candidates are required to produce a certificate of character from the Principal Academic Officer of the University, College, School or Institution last attended.
- For more details regarding Physical Standard and other details please refer Notification ( Click here )
Number of Posts in Haryana Constable Notification :-
1) Male Constable Vacancies in Haryana Police Jobs :-
2) Female Constable Vacancies in Haryana Police Jobs :-
Pay Scale for Haryana Constable Jobs :- Rs.5200-20200 plus GP of Rs. 2000/-.
Age Limit for Constable Vacancy in HPRB :-
- Lower-18 years
- Upper-25 years
- For the candidate belonging to the Schedule caste and Backward Class categories relaxation of upper age limit of 5 years shall be given as per Punjab Police Rules 12.15 (1) ( Exact date on which the date is to be determined is 01.10.2013 )
Selection Procedure for Haryana Constable Careers :-
Selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions in Punjab Police Rules 12.14 to 12.19. Selection Procedure for Male & Female Constable ( General Duty ) Vacancy in Haryana Police Recruitment Board ( HPRB ) is Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) and Personal Interview.
Application Fee for Constable Jobs in Haryana :-
- The General Category candidates and dependant daughters of ESM are required to pay application fee of Rs.100/- to be deposited in Haryana Government Treasury under head “0051-Public Service Comission-NA-104-UPSC/SSC Examination Fees -99-Fees from application to the Haryana Police Recruitment Board.
- The candidates shall mention the treasury challan number and date of the fees in the online application at the relevant Column ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. No concession of fee is admissible to SC / BC of other States
How To Apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2013 :-
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification should apply online at Official website www.hprbonline.com ( or ) www.hprbonline.in ( Click here )
- For any guidance / information / Clarification regarding online filling of the form the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560464 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Starting date for Applying online is 13-11-2013
- Last date for Applying online is 13-12-2013
Haryana Constable Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : 2-/2013
Haryana Police Recruitment Advertisement details :
Apply Online for Haryana Police Jobs 2013 :
About Haryana Police Recruitment Board :
The Haryana Police (Amendment) Bill, 2013 was passed to constitute State Level Police Recruitment Board and provide for matters concerning tenure, appointments, terms and conditions related to this Board. The amendment would further enable the prescription and notification of Rules or Regulations which would govern the overall functioning of the State Level Police Recruitment Board / District Level Police Recruitment Board / Committee.Haryana Police Recruitment Board Bays No. 31-32 Sector-4, Panchkula, Haryana.
Haryana Police Recruitment Board Official website : www.hprbonline.com