Delhi Metro Rail Corporation ( DMRC ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Jr. Engineer (Civil) on long term contract basis for a period of four years. The Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for DMRC Junior Engineer Vacancy Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Diploma ( Civil Engineering )
Government Job, Railway Job, Engineering Job
Medical Examination and Interview.
Important Dates for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Jr. Engineer Jobs :-
|Last date for Applying||04-12-2013|
|Interview Date ( Tentative )||23-12-2013|
Job details of Junior Engineer Vacancy in DMRC :-
Junior Engineer Vacancy details :-
Name of the Post :- Junior Engineer (Civil)
Educational Qualification :- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering with 65% marks from reputed Government Institutes ( Private polytechnic candidates including Govt. aided ones need not apply)
Number of Posts for Junior Engineer Vacancy in DMRC :- 100 ( UR-63, OBC-16, SC-10, ST-11 )
DMRC Pay Scale for Junior Engineer :-Rs. 13500-25520 (IDA) Basic Pay + 35 % Perks + prevalent DA in IDA + 30% HRA+ Site Allowances as applicable.
Age Limit for DMRC Junior Engineer Jobs :- 40 years as on 01/07/12 (with relaxation of age of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST)
Selection Procedure for Junior Engineer in DMRC :-
Selection Procedure for Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation ( DMRC ) is Medical Examination and Interview.
Note :- The interview will be held tentatively from 23-12-13 at Shastri Park, Training Institute, Delhi
Surety Bond :- The candidates selected for posts of Jr.Engineer (CIVIL) will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 75,000/- & Cost of training, to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation
Application Fee for DMRC Junior Engineer Careers :-
- UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.325/- and SC/ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 75/- (for processing & postage charge).
- The eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I enclosing the demand draft
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, time limit etc before paying the application fee.
- A non-refundable crossed Demand Draft of SBI Bank only drawn in favour of DELHI METRO Rail CORPORATION LIMITED, payable at New Delhi indicating on the reverse of the DD, their name, post applied & address, telephone no. if any
- Demand Draft payable at locations other than Delhi/New Delhi will not be accepted. MO/PO or any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
How To Apply for DMRC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2013 :-
- The Eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 04-12-13, positively by speed post to the following Address :-
- Address :
Executive Director (HR)
Fire Brigade Lane
- The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with Name of the post & post code. and Category – UR/OBC/SC/ST (as the case may be).
- Last date of receipt of application is 04-12-2013
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2013 (60)
For more details : Please visit below links
DMRC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2013 Advertisement details :
About Delhi Metro :
Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida, and Ghaziabad in the National Capital Region of India. Delhi Metro is the world’s thirteenth largest metro system in terms of length. Delhi Metro is India’s first modern public transportation system,which has revolutionized travel by providing a fast, reliable, safe, and comfortable means of transport. WikipediaDelhi Metro Rail Corporation Metro Bhawan
Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi – 110001, India.
DMRC Official website : www.delhimetrorail.com