Central Reserve Police Force invites applications from male/female Indian citizens to fill up the Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constable posts of Group “B” and “C” non ministerial, non gazetted, combatised paramedical staff in CRPF on all India basis. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for CRPF Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constable|
|Eligibility||Matriculation / Intermediate / 10+2 / Diploma|
|Job Location||Any Where in India|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test|
Important Dates for CRPF Jobs 2016 :
|Last date for Applying||23-03-2016|
Job details of CRPF Vacancy 2016 :
Educational Qualification for CRPF Paramedical Staff Jobs 2016 :
- Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent and must have Passed the examination held by nursing council with 3 ½ years course in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- Matriculation with Science as a subject or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
Number of Paramedical Staff Vacancies in CRPF :
1) Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) : 22 Posts
2) Sub-Inspector (Radiographer) : 06 Posts
3) Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist) : 54 Posts
4) Assistant Sub-Inspector (Laboratory Technician) : 05 Posts
5) Assistant Sub-Inspector (Dental Technician) : 04 Posts
6) Head Constable (Jr.X-ray Assistant) : 04 Posts
7) Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant) : 02 Posts
8) Head Constable (Air Conditioning Plant Technician) : 01 Post
9) Head Constable (Steward) : 05 Posts
10) Constable (Ward Boy/Girl) : 27 Posts
11) Constable (Masalchi) : 02 Posts
12) Constable (Cook) : 22 Posts
13) Constable (S/K) : 20 Posts
14) Constable (W/M) : 08 Posts
Pay Scale for CRPF Notification 2016 :
- Pay Scale for Sub-Inspector : Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month. (Group-B)
- Pay Scale for Assistant Sub-Inspector : Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/- per month. (Group-C)
- Pay Scale for Head Constable : Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/- per month. (Group-C)
- Pay Scale for Constable : Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2000/- per month. (Group-C)
Age Limit for CRPF Careers 2016 :
- Age Limit for Sub-Inspector : Below 30 years as on closing date i.e.23.03.2016.
- Age Limit for Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable : Between 20 to 25 years as on 01.08.2015.
- Age Limit for Head Constable(Steward), Constable : Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2015.
Note : For more details regarding Scheme of Examination, Experience, Age Relaxation and other details of CRPF Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Selection Procedure for CRPF Jobs 2016 :
Selection Procedure for Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Jobs in Central Reserve Police Force is Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written examination, Medical Examination.
Application Fee of CRPF Vacancy 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding CRPF Vacancy are as follows :-
- Male candidates belonging to General(UR)/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for Group-‘B’ & Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only for Group-‘C’ as examination fee.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How To Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for CRPF Vacancy are as follows :-
- Candidates should apply for the post through on-line for which visit CRPF Website ( www.crpfindia.com ). No application will be accepted offline.
- Last date for applying Online is 23-03-2016
For more details : Please visit below links
CRPF Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for CRPF Recruitment 2016 :
About Central Reserve Police Force :
The Central Reserve Police Force came into existence as Crown Representative’s Police on 27th July 1939. It became the Central Reserve Police Force on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28th December 1949. It has completed 76 years of glorious history.
CRPF Official website : www.crpf.nic.in