Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ) invites applications from Male / Female Indian Citizens ordinarily resident of the States of West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand and Madhya Pradesh to FILL UP the vacancies in the rank of Constable ( Technical / Tradesmen ) i.e., Driver / Fitter / Bugler / Tailor / Brass Band / Pipe Band/ Cobbler / Carpenter / Gardener / Painter / Cook / Water Carrier / Safai Karmachari / Barber / Washer Men in Central Reserve Police Force for the year 2014-15. The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details of CRPF Constable Recruitment notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Constable ( Technical / Tradesmen )|
|Eligibility||Matriculation / ITI ( Mechanic Motor Vehicle )|
|Job Location||Any where in India|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test / Trade Test|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 Year|
Important Dates for CRPF Constable Jobs 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying||11-11-2013|
|Conducting of Written Test at All Centres||05-01-2014|
Job details of Constable Vacancy in CRPF :-
Education Qualification :- The candidate must have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination from a Board or University recognised by Central or State Government.
Technical Qualification :-
- For post of Constable ( Fitter ), candidates must possess either 2 year ITI Diploma Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle issued by National Council for Vocational Training approved by DGET, Ministry of Labour which is an apex body Or Diploma in Automobile issued by All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ) approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development, which is an apex body. Further for post of Constable ( Fitter ) the candidates should have one year experience. However, wards of CRPF personnel who have undergone training in ITIs run by CRPF are exempted from one year practical experience.
- For post of CT ( Driver ), candidates should possess “Transport Vehicle” driving licence and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- For post of CT ( Bugler / Tailor / Cobbler / Carpenter / Gardener / Painter / Pipe Band / Brass Band / Cook / Water Carrier / Safai Karmachari / Barber / Washerman / Woman & Hair Dresser), candidates should be having good working knowledge of trade in which he/she wishes to be enlisted.
- Candidates should qualify trade test at the time of recruitment process.
Age Limit for Constable Vacancy :- Between 18 to 23 Years as on 01-01-2014.
Pay Scale for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2013 :-
Pay Band-1 ( Rs. 5200 – 20200 ) Plus Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Govt. employees from time to time.
Selection Procedure for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Constable Vacancy in Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ) is Physical efficiency test, Written Test, Trade Test ( Practical ) and Medical Examination.
Application Fee for Constable Vacancy in CRPF :-
Application fee of Rs. 50/- ( Rupees fifty only ) in the form of Indian Postal Order duly crossed / Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque in favor of concerned DIG, Group Centre, CRPF i.e. concerned application receiving Centres identified for their respective States mentioned below be sent by General and OBC candidates along with the application form. No application fee is required to be paid by SC / ST candidates and Ex-Servicemen.
How To Apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2013 :-
Eligible and desirous candidates should send their applications in the proforma given in the APPENDIX-‘A’. Application forms duly completed in all respects and after affixing latest passport size photographs duly attested on the application at the space prescribed for the purpose be sent to the authorities as mentioned below. It should be superscribed on the envelope the “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TECH & TRADE) IN CRPF-2014-15. Last date for receipt of application is 11-11-2013.
Details of Application Receiving Centres :-
For Candidates of Bihar State :- THE DY. INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, GROUP CENTRE, CRPF, MOKAMAGHAT BIHAR – PIN CODE- 803 303.
For Candidates of Jharkhand State :- THE DY. INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, GROUP CENTRE, CRPF, RANCHI, AT: SEMBO, PO: DHURWA, DIST: RANCHI, JHARKHANDPIN- 834004.
For Candidates of Madhya Pradesh :-
- For the Post of Constable ( Male / Female ) ( Driver / Fitter / Buglar / Tailor / Cobbler / Carpainter / Gardener / Painter / Pipe Band / Brass Band ) : THE DY. INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, GROUP CENTRE, CRPF, BHOPAL, VILL & POST-BANGRASIA, TALUKA-HUZUR, DISTTBHOPAL, (MADHYA PRADESH) PIN CODE 462 045.
- For The Post of Constable ( Male / Female ) ( Cook / Water Carrier / Washier Man / Barber / Safai Karmachari ) : THE DY. INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, GROUP CENTRE, CRPF, NEEMUCH, DISTT- NEEMUCH, (MADHYA PRADESH) PIN CODE 458 445
For Candidates of Odisha State :- THE DY. INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, GROUP CENTRE, CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE, POST OFFICE – GC, CRPF CAMPUS, BHUBANESWAR (ODISHA) PIN – 751 011.
For Candidates of Uttar Pradesh State :- THE DY. INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, GROUP CENTRE, CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE, OLD AIRPORT PANDILA, PHAPHAMAU, ALLAHABAD (U.P) PIN CODE – 211012.
For Candidates of West Bengal State :- THE DY. INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, GROUP CENTRE, CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE, POST OFFICE – SHUSRUTA NAGAR, SILIGURI, DISTT – DARJEELING (WEST BENGAL) PIN CODE– 734 012.
For more details : Please visit below links
About CRPF :Central Reserve Police Force, India.
The Central Reserve Police Force came into existence as Crown Representative’s Police on 27th July 1939. It became the Central Reserve Police Force on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28th December 1949.
CRPF Official website : www.crpf.gov.in