Bhilai Steel Plant invites applications from young, energetic and positive minded individuals for the post of Operator cum Technician ( Trainee ). The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for Bhilai Steel Plant Trainee Vacancy Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Operator cum Technician ( Trainee )
Diploma ( Metallurgy / Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Computer Science / IT
Bhilai ( Chhattisgarh )
Written Test and Interview
Important Dates for SAIL Bhilai Recruitment :-
|Starting date for Applying Online||05-10-2013|
|Last date for Applying Online||04-11-2013|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||will be confirmed in Admit Card|
Job details of Trainee Vacancy in Bhilai Steel Plant :-
Name of the Post :- Operator cum Technician ( Trainee )
Essential Qualification :-
- Matriculation with Three year’s full time Diploma in Engineering in any of the following disciplines from an Institute recognized by State / Central Govt. : Metallurgy for OCTMetallurgy. Electrical for OCT-Electrical; Mechanical or Mechatronics for OCTMechanical / Mechatronics; Computer Science / IT for OCT-Computer Science or IT. Electronics for OCT-Electronics and Instrumentation for OCT-Instrumentation.
- Candidates appearing for final examination are also eligible provided they should be able to produce Diploma / Mark sheets clearly showing that they had passed the examination at the time of interview. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to participate in the interview.
Bhilai Steel Plant Number of Posts details :-
|S.No||Discipline||No. of posts|
|3||Mechanical / Mechtronics||167|
|4||Computer Science / IT||05|
Pay Scale for BSP Trainee Jobs :-
During training period, a consolidated pay of 10,700/- p.m. during 1st year and 12,200/- p.m. during 2nd year will be paid. In addition, they shall be entitled for medical facility for self, spouse and dependent children and Company accommodation as per availability. After successful completion of two year’s training period, candidates will be regularized in the regular grade / pay scale of 9160 – 3% – 13150/- (S-3).
Age Limit :- Minimum 18 yrs. & Maximum 28 yrs. as on 01/09/2013.
Relaxation of Age :- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates with respect to posts reserved for them. Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for PwD ( Persons with Disabilities ) candidates, cumulative age relaxation is available for those PwD candidates who belong to SC / ST / OBC category. Ex-servicemen candidates will be granted age relaxation as per Govt. directives
Training & Probation :- Candidates selected for the above posts will be required to undergo, on the job training, for a period of 02 (two) years. On successful completion of two year’s training period they shall be regularized in S-3 grade and shall be placed under probation of 01 year.
Selection Procedure for Bhilai Steel Plant Trainee Jobs :-
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test, information for which will be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear in Interview.
Application Fee for SAIL BSP Trainee Jobs :-
Pay in Slip for 250/- as application and processing fee for General and OBC candidates. SC / ST / PwD / departmental candidates to possess Pay in Slip of Rs.50/- only as processing fee. The Pay in Slip is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
Mode of Payment :-
- State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application and processing fee, in a specially opened account No. 32549519300 at Sector -1 Branch, Bhilai, on behalf of BSP, SAIL.
- Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “Pay-in-slip” which is available on the Application Registration Portal.
- The pay-in-slip printed from the Portal only should be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account.
- On receipt of the money, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the money. This Journal Number, Branch Code and payment date are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration.
- In case a candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, or doesn’t finally submit the application form with payment details, BSP will not be responsible.
- There will not be any other mode of collection of application/ processing fee. Also, please note that bank Charges are payable extra to the collection branch of SBI in addition to the applicable application / processing fee.
How To Apply for Bhilai Steel Plant Trainee Vacancy 2013 :-
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website ( www.sail.co.in ).
- Choose “Career with SAIL” and then check under BSP / Bhilai Steel Plant. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
- The candidate must print Registration Slip with payment details for showing in interview. Otherwise the application is incomplete and liable for rejection. For Log in, the Registration Number will be Log-in ID and date of birth is password.
- Last date for applying Online is 04-11-2013.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding examination schedule / admit card / interview call letters etc. shall be provided through email / uploading on SAIL website.
- Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call letter / any other information shall be of the candidate. BSP will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid / wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay / non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her email/website in time.
- Candidates are not required to send any document to BSP at this stage. However, PwD / ESM candidates must send PwD / ESM certificate along with copy of Registration Slip at “Post Box-16, Sector – 01 Post Office, Bhilai – 490001” through ordinary post before closing date.
- The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website.
General Conditions :-
- Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply. All certificates of eligibility will be verified during interview only and any candidate fails to produce the same, will not be allowed interview. Therefore, please ensure your eligibility.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for written test/interview. SAIL / BSP’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Selected candidates shall also be required to serve in any of the mines owned by Bhilai Steel Plant
For more details : Please visit below links
Bhilai Steel Plant Trainee Vacancy Advertisement details :
Apply Online for Bhilai Steel Plant Trainee Vacancy :
About Bhilai Steel Plant :
Bhilai Steel Plant is a flag bearer Plant of SAIL and Eleven – times winner of Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated Steel Plant in the country. Bhilai Steel Plant is India’s sole producer of rails and heavy steel plates and major producer of structural. BSP is in the process of modernising and expanding its product units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the steel market.Steel Authority of India Ltd,
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Rourkela Steel Plant,
Rourkela – 769011 ( Odisha ).
SAIL Official website : www.sail.co.in