Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation ( APSRTC ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Driver on Contract basis. The Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for APSRTC Driver Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
H.P.M.V & H.G.V or Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving Licence
Important Dates for APSRTC Driver Jobs 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying||16-11-2013|
Job details of Driver Vacancy in APSRTC Adilabad Region :-
Name of the Post :- Driver
Educational Qualification :-
- Must have been holding valid licence for Driving HPMV and HGV or Transport Vehicle continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on the last date of screening selection.
- Must be able to read and write Regional language i.e Telugu or Urdu
- For more details regarding Eligibility Criteria and other details please refer Notification ( Click here )
Number of Posts in APSRTC :- 107 + 37 ( Wait list )
Pay Scale for Driver Jobs in APSRTC :- Rs.7180/-
Age Limit for Driver Vacancy in APSRTC :-Must be above 22 Years of age and below 35 Years of age as on 01-07-2013.
Selection Procedure for APSRTC Driver Careers :-
Selection Procedure for Driver Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation ( APSRTC ) Adilabad region is Driving Test
Application Fee for APSRTC Driver Jobs :-
- Prescribed Application forms will be on sale from 04-11-2013 to 16-11-2013 at all the depot Managers Offices in Adilabad Region on all working days from 10:30 Hrs. to 17:00 Hrs.
- All the Candidates have to purchase the prescribed application form at the specified counters on payment of Rs.100/-
How To Apply for APSRTC Driver Recruitment 2013 :-
- Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications in prescribed format to the Depot Manager Office, where the applications were purchased.
- Last date for Submitting Applications : 18-11-2013 by 5:00 Pm Only
For more details : Please visit below links
APSRTC Driver Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
About APSRTC :
APSRTC is the state owned road transport corporation in the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is acknowledged as the single corporation having the largest fleet in the world. This has been certified by the Guinness World Records for being the largest bus operator in the world. WikipediaA.P.S.R.T.C.,
Bus Bhavan, Mushirabad,
Hyderabad ( AP )
APSRTC Official website : www.apsrtc.gov.in