Anna University, Chennai invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Technical Assistants & Micro Analyst Jobs in the Department of Chemistry. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, Number of Vacancies, How to Apply and other details for Anna University Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Technical Assistant & Micro Analyst|
|Eligibility||M.Sc. / M.Tech|
|Job Category||Government Job, Research Job|
Important Dates for Anna University Careers 2016 :-
|Last date for Applying||10-02-2016|
Job details of Anna University Notification 2016 :-
Educational Qualification for Anna University Jobs 2016 :
1) Technical Assistant Qualification
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with First Class (All Branches).
- M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Nanoscience & Technology
2) Micro Analyst Qualification in Anna University
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with First class (All Branches)
- at least 4 (four) years of research / industrial experience in Micro analysis in a recognized laboratory or institute.
Pay Scale for Anna University Jobs : As per University norms ( Consolidated ).
Number of Vacancies : 03 Jobs
Note : For more details regarding Experience, Age Relaxation and other details of Anna University Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Selection Procedure for Anna University Notification 2016 :-
Selection Procedure for Technical Assistant & Micro Analyst Jobs in Anna University is Personal Interview.
How To Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2016 :-
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Anna University Vacancy are as follows :-
- Eligible candidates are informed to send the duly filled in application form by e-mail only to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call letter for test / interview will be sent by e – mail only
- Last date for the receipt of the applications: 10-02-2016
For more details : Please visit below links
Anna University Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
About Anna University :
Anna University was established on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.The University was formed by bringing together and integrating two well-known technical institutions in the city of Madras.
Anna University Official website : www.annauniv.edu