Andaman & Nicobar Administration invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Junior Engineer in Directorate of Transport, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Port Blair. The details of Andaman Nicobar Jobs Notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech( Automobile / Mech ), Diploma( Automobile / Mech )|
|Location||Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|Job Category||Core – Technical, Govt Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test|
Important Dates for Andaman Nicobar Vacancy 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying||27.09.2013 ( 27th Sep 2013 )|
Job details of Andaman Nicobar Jobs 2013 : –
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Posts||Classification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer||Degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering from a recognized institution. (or) Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering from a recognized institution. Desirable : 2 years experience in the Automobile / Mechanical field in a workshop. “Should qualify in the written profession test to be conducted by the Administration or any authorized recruitment agency for direct for recruitment.”||01 (UR)||Group B (Non Gazetted)||Male : 18 – 33 Years. Female : 18 – 38 Years||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200|
Selection Procedure for Andaman Nicobar Recruitment 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Andaman Nicobar Jobs Vacancy is Trade Test & Interview.
How To Apply for Andaman Nicobar Jobs :-
- The candidates eligible for the posts are required to apply in the prescribed proforma together with attested copies of educational qualification, age proof, live employment registration card, experience certificate and other testimonials etc in an envelope superscribing “Application for the post of (name of post to be recorded)” along with Two (2) – passport size photograph to the Deputy Director (Admn.), Directorate of Transport, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Port Blair and should reach the Office latest by 27.09.2013 at 5.00 P.M.
- One passport size photograph should be pasted at the top right hand corner of the application.
- The unsigned and incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- The application received even by post on expiry of the last date shall not be entertained. Hence, applicants are advised to post the application well before the closing date so that it reaches the office of the Director of Transport, Port Blair well in time.
- Only selected candidates would be informed of their selection in due course. No correspondence on the subject would be entertained.
- The date / venue of Trade Test & Interview will be published in the Daily Telegrams and also announced through All India Radio, Port Blair. No individual call letters will be sent to the candidates.
For more details : Please visit below links
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands have great maritime importance. During the British period political leaders considered dangerous to the interests of the Raj and other dreaded criminals were deported from mainland to the Cellular Jail- the Indian Bastille, situated on the sea coast of Atlanta Point in the North-Eastern part of Port Blair. Thus these islands were infamously known as the ‘Black Water Prison’ or ‘Kala Pani’.
The Andaman & Nicobar are a group of picturesque Islands, big and small, inhabited and uninhabited, a total of 572 islands, islets and rocks lying in the South Eastern Part of the Bay of Bengal.They lie along an arc in long and narrow broken chain, approximately North-South over a distance nearly 800 kms.
Official website : www.and.nic.in.