Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Customer Service Officer in the Officer Grade and Customer Service Representative in the Clerical Cadre of the Bank. The Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative in the Clerical Cadre of the Bank
Post Graduate / Graduation
Government Job, Bank Job
1 – 3 Years
Important Dates for Shamrao Vithal Bank Careers :-
|Starting date for Applying online||15-11-2013|
|Last date for Applying online||30-11-2013|
|Call Letter Download||20-12-2013 to 29-12-2013|
|Tentative Date of Examination||29-12-2013|
Job details of CSO, CSR Vacancies in Shamrao Vithal Bank :-
1) Customer Service Officer vacancy details :-
Name of the Post :- Customer Service Officer in the Officer Grade
Educational Qualification :- Second Class Degree of a recognized University / Post Graduate / Double graduate of a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aforesaid examination
Age Limit for Customer Service Officer Vacancy :- 32 years ( eligibility as on 30.11.2013 )
Pay Scale for CSO Jobs :- The monthly Gross Salary for the post of Customer Service Officer in Officer Grade will be Rs. 18,500/- approximately.
Number of Posts :- 25 Posts
2) Customer Service Representative Vacancy details :-
Name of the Post :- Customer Service Representative in the Clerical Cadre
Educational Qualification :- Graduate of a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application.
Age Limit for Customer Service Representative Vacancy :- 30 years for graduates / post graduates / double graduates ( eligibility as on 30.11.2013 )
Pay Scale for CSR Jobs :- The monthly Gross Salary for the post of Customer Service Representative will be approximately Rs. 11,700/-
Number of Posts :- 80 Posts
Application Fee for Shamrao Vithal Bank Jobs 2013 :-
Application fee : Rs. 600/- (Non refundable). The process of online application form and payment towards recruitment application fees can be made from November 15, 2013 to November 30, 2013.
How To Apply for Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2013 :-
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility norms are advised to apply online at official Website www.svcbank.com ( Click here )
- Once the application is filled in completely, candidates may click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the online application form to finally submit the application. Before clicking on the SUBMIT button, candidates are advised to verify every field in the application. No change/edit will be allowed after submission.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt as a token of confirmation of the application fee paid. The e-receipt has to be submitted at the time of interview
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the online application using the above registration number and password. The printout of application form is required to be submitted at the time of interview. Do not send the application form to the Bank.
- Starting date for Applying online : 15-11-2013
- Last Date for Applying Online : 30-11-2013
For more details : Please visit below links
Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment Advertisement details :
Apply Online for Shamrao Vithal Bank CSR Recruitment 2013 :
Apply Online for SVC Bank Customer Service Officer Jobs 2013 :
Guidelines Document for Customer Service Representative Vacancy :
For Guidelines Document for Customer Service Officer Vacancy :
About Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment :
The Shamrao Vithal Co-op. Bank Ltd. (SVC Bank), established in 1906, is one of the oldest Urban Co-operative Bank in India. The bank was founded when co-operation was just started to begin in the country. It was set up with the primary objective of assisting the less fortunate members of the community in its economic enterprises. This was also to encourage savings and to create funds for providing financial aid to deserving members. WikipediaMumbai Head Office:
Vakola : SVC Tower, Nehru Road, Vakola Santacruz (E), Mumbai – 400 055.
Shamrao Vithal Bank Official website : www.svcbank.com