Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Engineer-C. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Application Fee, Pay Scale, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for SCTIMST Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Engineer-C|
|Eligibility||M.Ch / M.D / Ph.D|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Important Dates for SCTIMST Jobs 2016 :
|Last date for Applying||08-06-2016|
Job details of SCTIMST Vacancy 2016 :
Educational Qualification :
- Six years of Clinical and Teaching and/or Research experience after obtaining M.Ch in Vascular Surgery or its equivalent qualification in the case of 3 years course (or)
- Six years of Clinical and Teaching and/or Research experience after obtaining M.Ch (CVTS) or its equivalent qualification in the case of 3 years course with willingness to work exclusively in Vascular & Thoracic Surgery (or)
- MS General Surgery with one year Post Doctoral Certificate in Vascular Surgery and 8 years experience in Vascular & Thoracic Surgery. (or)
- Three years of teaching and/or research experience after obtaining MD in the speciality concerned with experience in Cardiac Imaging and Vascular Intervention and willingness to work exclusively in Cardiac Imaging and Vascular Intervention discipline.
Number of Vacancies :
- Additional Professor : 01 Post
- Associate Professor : 01 Post
- Assistant Professor : 07 Posts
- Engineer-C : 01 Post
Pay Scale for SCTIMST Notification 2016 :
- Additional Professor : Rs.37400—67000 (minimum pay of Rs.46000/-) and academic grade pay of Rs.9500.
- Associate Professor : Rs.37400—67000 (minimum pay Rs.42800/-) and academic grade pay Rs.9000
- Assistant Professor : Rs.15600—39100 (minimum pay Rs.30000/-) and academic grade pay Rs.8000
Note : For more details regarding Age limit, Experience, Age Relaxation and other details of SCTIMST Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Application Fee of SCTIMST Jobs 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding SCTIMST Vacancy are as follows :-
Rs.750/- for General/OBC & Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates (according to rules of SCTIMST). Physically Handicapped Candidates (40% or more) are exempted from fee. The concession/exemption in application fee will be given only on submission of self attested copy of the SC/ST/Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority along with the system generated Application. No fee exemption for female candidates (according to SCTIMST rules).
How To Apply for SCTIMST Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for SCTIMST Vacancy are as follows :-
- The online registration of applications will be opened on SCTIMST web site www.sctimst.ac.in from 18-05-2016 to 08-06-2016.
- Applications should initially be submitted through ONLINE mode and hard copies of the following documents should reach ‘The Director, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695 011, Kerala, India’ on or before 10-06-2016 in an envelope superscribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………………..'(Write name of the post applied for)
SCTIMST Vacancy Notification details :
Advertisement No : P&A.II/18/SSSC/SCTIMST/2016
For more details : Please visit below links
SCTIMST Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for SCTIMST Recruitment 2016 :
About Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology :
The origin of the Institute dates back to 1973 when the Royal Family of Travancore gifted a multistoried building for the people and Government of Kerala. Sri. P. N. Haskar, the then Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, inaugurated the Sree Chitra Tirunal Medical Center in 1976, when patient services including inpatient treatment got underway.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 011,
Official website : www.sctimst.ac.in