World Bank Group (WBG) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Senior Economist. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for World Bank Jobs Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Master Degree ( Economics, Business Administration )
New Delhi, India
Important Dates for World Bank Vacancy
|Last date for Applying online||10-12-2013|
Job details of Senior Economist Vacancy in World Bank
Senior Economist Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Senior Economist in World Bank
Educational Qualification for World Bank Careers
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for World Bank Jobs are as follows :-
- Advanced degree (at least Masters level) in economics, business administration or similar field; demonstrated strong technical knowledge and analytical skills; experience in applied economics in the areas of water, poverty, and institutional governance issues related to water sector.
- Minimum of eight years of relevant experience with strong analytical and quantitative skills, methodological rigor and demonstrated problem-solving ability.
Duties and Accountabilities :
- As a Senior Economist and member of the WSP-SAR team, the selected candidate will work towards to meet WSP’s program objectives by contributing technical expertise and know-how to support the generation of relevant economic and financial information in water, sanitation and hygiene, and supporting learning and communication of economic/financial issues to sector stakeholders. The main responsibilities include
- Lead and/or advise on key economic and analytic work which support WSP’s core business priorities, such as Economics of Sanitation, Country Status Overviews, Service Benchmarking, Targeting the Poor, and other analytical products.
- Develop analytical tools that support regional colleagues in applying good practices in water sector projects and advisory work.
- Build strategic and productive relationships with key development partners including governmental and non-governmental organizations that are active in delivering SP&L program and services.
- For more details regarding Duties and Accountabilities and other details for Senior Economist Jobs please refer notification ( Click here )
How To Apply for World Bank Jobs 2013
The Applying Procedure, Last date for Applying and Other details for World Bank Vacancy are as follows :-
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through Official Website www.worldbank.org ( Click here )
- Last date for Applying online is 10-12-2013
For more details : Please visit below links
World Bank Jobs 2013 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for World Bank Jobs 2013 :
About World Bank
The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans to developing countries for capital programs. The World Bank’s official goal is the reduction of poverty. According to its Articles of Agreement (as amended effective 16 February 1989), all its decisions must be guided by a commitment to the promotion of foreign investment and international trade and to the facilitation of capital investment. WikipediaWorld Bank New Delhi India.
World Bank Official website : www.worldbank.org