Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Professors, Assistant Directors & Training Officers. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Application Fee, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for UPSC Vacancy 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Assistant Professors, Assistant Directors & Training Officers|
|Eligibility||M.B.B.S / B.E / B.Tech / Diploma|
|Job Location||Any Where in India|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Important Dates for UPSC Jobs 2016 :
|Last date for Applying||16-06-2016|
Job details of UPSC Vacancy 2016 :
Educational Qualification :
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ( 102 of 1956). (or)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management; or (ii) Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, Travel and Tourism.
Number of Vacancies :
- Assistant Professors : 20 Posts
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Jobs : 13 Posts
- Assistant Directors : 05 Posts
- Training Officers : 22 Posts
Note : For more details regarding Pay Scale, Age limit, Experience, Age Relaxation and other details of UPSC Vacancy 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Selection Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2016 :
Selection Procedure for Assistant Professors, Assistant Directors & Training Officers Jobs in Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) is Personal Interview.
Application Fee of UPSC Careers 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding UPSC Vacancy are as follows :-
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
How To Apply for UPSC Vacancy 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for UPSC Vacancy are as follows :-
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Last date for applying online is 16-06-2016
UPSC Vacancy Notification details :
Advertisement No : 10/2016
For more details : Please visit below links
UPSC Vacancy 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for UPSC Vacancy 2016 :
About Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) :
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, Geologists’ Examination, Central Armed Police Forces(AC). WikipediaUnion Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shah Jahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.
UPSC Official website : www.upsc.gov.in