Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Director, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Assistant Professor, Specialist Gr.II (Microbiology), Specialist Gr.II (Pathology), Professor-cum-Deputy Director, Training Officer, Senior Assistant Director (Handicrafts), Reader (Microbiology), Senior Lecturer. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for UPSC Vacancy Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Director, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Assistant Professor, Specialist Gr.II (Microbiology), Specialist Gr.II (Pathology), Professor-cum-Deputy Director, Training Officer, Senior Assistant Director (Handicrafts), Reader (Microbiology), Senior Lecturer
|Eligibility||M.Sc / Ph.D / M.D / Diploma / D.Sc|
Temporary and Permanent
|Experience Required||2 – 10 Years|
Important Dates for UPSC Notification 2013
|Last date for Applying online||12-12-2013|
|Last date for Priniting of Complete Application||13-12-2013|
Job details of Various Vacancies in Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment details :-
Educational Qualification for Union Public Service Commission Jobs
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) Jobs are as follows :-
- Candidates must possess any one of the qualifications mentioned below.
- Degree in Agriculture / Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science / M.D.(Biochemistry) / M.Sc.(Medical Biochemistry) / Ph.D. (Biochemistry) / Ph.D (Pathology) / Diploma in Physical Medicine / Doctorate degree in Linguistics / D.Sc. (Medical Bacteriology) .
- For Post wise Educational Qualifications Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Number of Posts in UPSC Jobs :-
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||01|
|3||Assistant Professor ( Anesthesia )||01|
|4||Assistant Professor ( Biochemistry )||11|
|5||Assistant Professor ( Microbiology )||03|
|6||Assistant Professor ( Neurology )||01|
|7||Assistant Professor ( Neuro-Surgery )||10|
|8||Assistant Professor ( Paediatric Surgery )||07|
|9||Assistant Professor ( Pathology )||13|
|10||Assistant Professor ( Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation )||05|
|11||Assistant Professor ( Radio-diagnosis )||11|
|12||Specialist Gr.II ( Microbiology )||13|
|13||Specialist Gr.II ( Pathology )||15|
|15||Training Officer ( Cutting & Tailoring )||01|
|16||Training Officer ( Draughtsman-(Mechanical)/ Engineering Drawing/ Reading of Drawing and Arithmetic )||02|
|17||Training Officer ( Electrician )||02|
|18||Training Officer ( Electronics / Micro Computer )||02|
|19||Training Officer ( Machinist )||01|
|20||Training Officer ( Turner )||02|
|21||Training Officer ( Wireman )||01|
|22||Senior Assistant Director ( Handicrafts )||01|
|23||Reader ( Microbiology )||01|
|24||Senior Lecturer ( Community Medicine )||02|
Pay Scale for UPSC Jobs 2013 :-
- Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs.6,600 (Grade pay) + NPA (T.E. Rs.42,180/-), Central Health Service, Teaching Specialty Sub-cadre, Group ‘A’, for the posts at Item Nos.3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs.6,600 (Grade pay) + NPA (T.E. Rs. 42,180/-), Central Health Service, Non-Teaching Specialty Sub-cadre, Group ‘A’, for the posts at Item Nos.12 and 13.
- Rs.15,600-39,100(PB-3) + Rs.5,400 (Grade pay) (T.E.Rs.39,900/-), General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted,Non-Ministerial for the posts at Item Nos.2 and 22.
- For more details regarding Pay Scale of UPSC Jobs and Other details Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Age Limit for UPSC 2013 Notification :-
- Age Limit for Posts at Item No.3, 14, 23 and 24 : Not exceeding 50 years for the posts at.
- Age Limit for Posts at Item No.6. : Not exceeding 48 years for the posts
- Age Limit for Posts at Item No.4, 5, 7 ,8, 9,10, 11, 12 and 13. : Not exceeding 45 years for the posts
- Age Limit for Posts at Item No.1. : Not exceeding 40 years for the posts
- Age Limit for Posts at Item Nos.2 and 22. : Not exceeding 35 years for the posts
- Age Limit for Posts at Item No.15,18, 20 and 21 : Not exceeding 33 years for the posts
- Age Limit for Posts at Item Nos.16,17 and 19. : Not exceeding 30 years for the posts
Nature of Post :
- Posts at Item Nos. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 are permanent.
- Posts at Item No. 24 are temporary but likely to continue indefinitely.
- Post at Item No. 23 are Temporary
Selection Procedure for UPSC Jobs 2013
Selection Procedure for Director, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Assistant Professor, Specialist Gr.II (Microbiology), Specialist Gr.II (Pathology), Professor-cum-Deputy Director, Training Officer, Senior Assistant Director (Handicrafts), Reader (Microbiology), Senior Lecturer Vacancy in UPSC is Personal Interview.
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment 2013
The Application Fee and Other details regarding Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) Vacancy are as follows :-
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
How To Apply for UPSC Vacancy 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) Recruitment are as follows :-
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in. ( Click here ). Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
- Last date for Applying Online is 12-12-2013.
UPSC Vacancy Notification details
Advertisement No : 18/2013
For more details : Please visit below links
UPSC Vacancy 2013 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for UPSC Vacancy 2013 :
Note : After Opening above link, go through the Page and Click on Apply Now button corresponding to your respective Job
About UPSC :
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination,Special Class Railway Apprentice,Indian Economic Servce/Indian Statistical Service Examination,Geologists’ Examination, Central Armed Police Forces(AC). WikipediaUnion Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shah Jahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.
UPSC Official website : www.upsc.gov.in