Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Junior Scientific Officer, Training Officer, Assistant Registrar, Senior Lecturer and Associate Professor. The Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for UPSC Jobs Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Junior Scientific Officer, Training Officer, Assistant Registrar, Senior Lecturer and Associate Professor.
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / Ph.D / M.S / M.D
Temporary but likely to continue indefinitely
Written Test, Interview
1 – 10 Years
Important Dates for UPSC Notification 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying Online||28-11-2013|
|Last date for printing of Completely Submitted Online application||29-11-2013|
Job details of Various Vacancies in UPSC :-
Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates must possess any one of the qualifications mentioned below.
- B.E / B.Tech ( Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Mechanical / Machine Tool Technology/Machine Tools Maintenance / ) / M.Sc.(Physiology) / M.D. ( Pathology ) / Ph.D.(Pathology) / D.Sc.(Pathology) / M.E / M.Tech
- For Post wise Educational Qualifications Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Number of Posts in UPSC :- 83 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer – 14 Posts
- Training Officer – 6 Posts
- Assistant Registrar – 4 Posts
- Vessel Traffic Service Supervisor – 4 Posts
- Professor – 1 Posts
- Senior Lecturer – 9 Posts
- Associate Professor – 12 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 33 Posts
Note :- For Complete details regarding Category wise No. of Vacancies Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Pay Scale for UPSC Careers 2013 :-
- Pay Scale for Professor Vacancy Rs.37,400-67,000 (PB-4) + Rs.10,000 (Grade pay) + NPA (T.E. Rs.89,300/-),
- For more details regarding Pay Scale for Associate Professor, Junior Scientific Officer, Training Officer, Assistant Registrar, Senior Lecturer and Other details please refer Notification ( Click here )
Age Limit for UPSC Vacancy 2013 :- 30 Years to 55 Years.
Selection Procedure for UPSC Latest Notification 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Junior Scientific Officer, Training Officer, Assistant Registrar, Senior Lecturer and Associate Professor Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) is Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee for UPSC Vacancy 2013 :-
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- No fee for SC / ST / PH / Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full pre- scribed fee.
How To Apply for UPSC Jobs 2013 :-
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in. ( Click here ) Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and sum- marily rejected.
- If the applicant is claiming any experience, then he/she has to personally upload his / her experience certificate in a single pdf file in such a way that the size file does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi grey scale.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Last date for Applying online is 23:59 Hrs on 28-11-2013
- Last date for printing of Completely Submitted Online application is up to 23:59 Hrs on 29-11-2013
UPSC Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : 17/2013
For more details : Please visit below links
UPSC Jobs 2013 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for UPSC Jobs 2013 :
Note :- After Opening above link, go through the Pages and Click on Apply Now button corresponding to your respective Job
About UPSC :
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, Geologists’ Examination, Central Armed Police Forces(AC). WikipediaUnion Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shah Jahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.
UPSC Official website : www.upsc.gov.in