Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission ( TNPSC ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Research Assistant in Evaluation and Applied Research Department. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Pay scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply and other details of Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Jobs Jan 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Research Assistant|
|Eligibility||M.A ( Social Work / Economics / Public Administration ) / M.Sc ( Statistics / Mathematics )|
|Job Category||Government Sector|
|Hiring Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
Important Dates for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Jan 2016 :-
|Starting date for Applying||16-12-2015|
|Last date for Applying||14-01-2016|
|Last date for payment of Fee||19-01-2016|
Job details of Research Asst Post in Tamil Nadu PSC :-
Educational Qualification :
Must possess a First Class Post-Graduate degree in Economics or Econometrics or Statistics or Business Administration or Mathematics or Social Work or Sociology or Anthropology or Agricultural Economics or Public Administration.
Pay Scale for Research Assistant vacancy in TNPSC : Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB2) + 4,400/- Grade Pay
Selection Procedure for Research Asst. Vacancy in Tamil Nadu PSC :-
Selection Procedure for Research Assistant Post in Tamil Nadu PSC will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together and subject to the rule of reservation of appointments
Application Fee of TNPSC Jobs Jan 2016 :-
Mode of Payment of Examination fee :
- Examination fee Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Candidates have to register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration.
- Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank.
- Candidates can avail exemption from paying Examination Fees as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of DD/Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
Note :- For more details regarding Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Vacancy Jan 2016, Please refer notification ( Click here )
How To Apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Jobs Jan 2016 :-
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through Official Website ( www.tnpsc.gov.in ).
- Last date for Applying online is 14-01-2016 till 11.59 p.m.
TNPSC Notification details :-
Advertisement No : 426
For more details : Please visit below links
Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Notification Jan 2016 Advertisement details :
About Tamil Nadu PSC :
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. WikipediaTamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Frazer Bridge Road
V.O.C.Nagar, Park Town, Chennai-600003,
Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Official website : www.tnpsc.gov.in