Staff Selection Commission North Western Region invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Technical Assistant. The Qualification & Experience, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for SSC Technical Assistant Recruitment notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Technical Assistant.|
|Eligibility||M.Sc ( Physics ) / B.E / B.Tech|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Screening Test / Interview / Proficiency test|
Important Dates for SSC North Western Region Technical Assistant Jobs :-
|Last date for Applying||15-11-2013|
Job details of Technical Assistant vacancy in Staff Selection Commission :-
Name of the Post :- Technical Assistant.
Educational Qualification :- Master’s Degree in Physics or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized University or equivalent.
Desirable Qualification :- Experience in R&D / Industrial / Academic Institution / S&T Organization in the field of Solar Thermal Energy Devices or allied matters.
Pay Scale :- Rs.9300-34800 with G.P. 4200/-
No.of Posts :- 01 ( UR-01 ) ( Post is identified suitable for OH under Locomotor Disability-One Leg Affected ( Right or Left ).
Age Limit :- Not Exceeding 30 years ( Relaxable for Central Govt. Employees upto 35 years in case of Unreserved candidates ).
Job Requirement :-
- To carry out performance analysis and optimize the parameters for testing of Solar Thermal and Solar Photovoltaic Device.
- To set up test bed for a long term performance evaluation of Photovoltaic Modules & Systems and Solar Water Heating Systems
- To evaluate batteries of different makes and technologies for their suitability in different Photovoltaic applications including the performance of charge controller.
- To collect data, maintain, monitor and evaluate the joint collaborative projects being implemented at Solar Energy Centre with various other R&D institutions.
- To assist Scientific Officers in carrying out research and technology evaluation of Solar Thermal and Solar Photovoltaic applications.
Selection Procedure for SSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Technical Assistant Vacancy in Staff Selection Commission North Western Region is Screening Test / Interview / Proficiency test.
Application Fee for Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2013 :-
- Rs. 50/- ( Rupees fifty only ). No fee for SCs, STs, Female candidates, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen. However, such EXS candidates who have already secured employment under the Central Govt. in Civil side after availing the benefit given to them as EXS for their re-employment are eligible for age-relaxation only prescribed for EXS for securing another employment in a higher grade but will not be eligible for the benefit for reservation for EXS & would have to pay the requisite fee of Rs. 50/- for this recruitment.
- Fee concession is not admissible to sons & daughters or dependents of EXS. Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service are also not exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay the Examination fee in the form of CRFS for which they are not to pay any commission to the post office. These stamps are available at all departmental Post Offices of the country.
- These Recruitment Stamps may be pasted at the top left hand corner of the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose.
- Recruitment Fee Stamps must be got cancelled from the counter clerk of any post office (including the post office of issue) with the date stamp of post office in such a manner that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of the date and the post office of issue, at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the post office, the candidate may submit the application to the North Western Regional Office of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
- Fee paid by IPO, cash, Bank Draft or pay order, will NOT be taken into consideration.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How To Apply for SSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2013 :-
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may send their Bio-data in a Prescribed format.
- Candidates may use a photocopy of the form published in the Employment News but should not use Employment News / Rozgar Samachar cuttings as Application forms.
- Applications submitted on a format which is not exactly the same, as published in this Advertisement, are liable to be rejected summarily.
- The applications should be send to the following address. Fees should be paid only by way of CRFS.
- Closing date for the receipt of application is 15-11-2013.
- In the case of candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad, their closing date for receipt of application would be 22-11-2013.
Documents to be attached with the Application :-
- Central Recruitment fee stamps affixed and clearly cancelled by the issuing post office on the application form, so that the date of cancellation by the Post Office is clearly visible
- One recent passport size photograph should be pasted (NOT STAPLED) on the space provided in application form. Another copy of the same photo should be retained by the candidate for use at the subsequent stage of recruitment. Candidates must sign in the box below the photograph (column 21 of the application form). They should invariably sign at the end of application form below the declaration part (column 22). The signature should be in the same style/language as in the space below the declaration.
- The candidate should furnish the relevant OBC Certificate in the format prescribed for Central Government jobs as per APPENDIX-IV issued by the competent authority at the time of last tier of Examination i.e. Skill Test/Interview. Candidates claiming OBC status, the certificate on creamy layer status should been obtained within 3 years before the closing date i.e. 15.11.2013 in the prescribed format only. Certificate issued upto the last tier of examination i.e. Skill Test/Interview will also be accepted by the Commission.
- Attested copies of certificates showing age and educational qualifications
- Documents in support of claim of age-relaxation
- Attested copies of experience certificates if required
- Candidates in Govt. service need to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office / Deptt. that they have applied for this selection process. Departmental / Central Govt. Civilian Employee claiming age relaxation, wherever applicable, must submit requisite certificate in the format given at Appendix-V. They are eligible for age relaxation if they have rendered 3 years regular and continuous service as on the closing date of receipt of application.
For more details : Please visit below links
SSC Technical Assistant Recruitment Advertisement details :
Download Application Form for SSC Technical Assistant Jobs :
About SSC North Western Region :North Western Region (NWR) Staff Selection Commission, Kendriya Sadan, Chandigarh.
The main responsibility of the Staff Selection Commission is to make recruitment to Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non-gazette- both technical & non-technical) posts in departments of Government of India, its attached & subordinate offices except those for which recruitment is made by the Railway Recruitment Boards & Industrial Establishments.
SSC Official website : www.sscnwr.org