Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ) invites online applications for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’ from Indian citizens, citizens of Nepal and subjects of Bhutan, Tibetan refugees (who came over to India before 1st January, 1962) and persons of Indian origin who have migrated from Myanmar and Sri Lanka with the intention of permanently settling in India and in whose favour Eligibility Certificates have been issued by Government of India. The Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’
|Eligibility||Five years service in Paramilitary Forces such as Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Assam Rifles, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force|
Government Job, Bank Job
|Experience Required||5 Years|
Important Dates for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager Careers :-
|Starting date for Applying online||18-11-2013|
|Last date for Applying online||17-12-2013|
|Payment of Fees – On Line||18-11-2013 to 17-12-2013|
|Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (Off-Line)||20-11-2013 to 21-12-2013|
|Closing Date for receipt of hard copy of Application along with copies of certificates / documents at RBI Services Board Office||24-12-2013 (6 P.M.)|
Job details of Assistant Manager Vacancy in RBI Mumbai
Assistant Manager Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Mumbai Assistant Manager Jobs :
The Eligibility Criteria and Experience required for Assistant Manager ( Security ) Jobs are as follows :-
Experience (as on 01.11.2013)
- The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army / Navy / Air Force ( or )
- The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years service in Paramilitary Forces such as Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Assam Rifles, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, Sashastra Seema Bal, Defence Security Corps, National Security Guard, Railway Protection Force, Rashtriya Rifles, Special Protection Force, Commando Battalion for Resolute Action, Special Frontier Force and Home Guards.
Number of Posts in RBI :- 34 Posts ( UR – 12, SC – 09, ST – 03, OBC – 10 )
Job Requirements : He / She will be responsible for (i) Watch and Ward arrangements as to internal security for guarding treasure vaults, passages, entry and exit points, surveillance through CCTV, monitoring, recording etc. in the Bank’s Office Buildings (ii) Protocol duties (iii) Maintenance/Security of Bank’s properties and (iv) Control over the staff deployed for the purpose.
Pay Scale for Assistant Manager Jobs in RBI :-
They will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.17,100/-p.m. in the scale of Rs.17,100-1000(11)-28100-EB-1000(4)-32100-1100(1 )-33200 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’. They will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Allowance, Family Allowance, Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approx. Rs.39,249/-. Further, Pay Protection, as per Government of India instructions, will be provided to the selected candidates.
Age Limit for Assistant Manager Vacancy in RBI :- Between 25 and 40 years (no relaxation for any category) (as on 01.11.2013). The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1973 and not later than 01/11/1988 (both days inclusive).
Selection Procedure for RBI Assistant Manager Careers
Selection Procedure for Assistant Manager Vacancy in Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ) is Personal Interview.
Application Fee for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager Jobs
The Application Fee and Other details regarding RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2013 are as follows :-
Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only). No fee is payable by SC/ST/RBI Staff candidates. Fees are required to be paid only in the prescribed manner.
Mode of Payment for Application Fee :
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fee either through the ON-LINE mode or the OFF-LINE mode:
Offline Mode :
- After filling the ON-LINE application, candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of any one of the banks, viz. Bank of Baroda / Bank of India / Bank of Maharashtra / Central Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank / Punjab National Bank / United Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan should only be used for depositing fee. (For example: If one has registered on 28th November, 2013 then he/she will be able to deposit the fee from 30th November to 3rd December, 2013 considering 1st December, 2013 being a non – working day). Once fee paid, the registration process is complete.
Online Mode :
- The payment can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; Candidates can take a printout for their record.
How To Apply for RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment are as follows :-
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through Official Website www.rbi.org.in ( Click here )
- Candidates must submit the system generated printout (hard copy) of the On-Line application (with a valid registration number) along with 6 copies of Bio-data Form (which is separately available on the website) and Photocopies of the certificates / documents to the following Address :-
- Address :
The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
Post Bag No. 4618, Mumbai Central Post Office,
Mumbai – 400 008.
- The cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER (SECURITY) IN GRADE – A”.
- Last date for Applying Online is 17-12-2013
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of Application along with copies of certificates / documents at RBI Services Board Office is 24-12-2013 (6 P.M.)
RBI Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : 2A /2013-14
For more details : Please visit below links
RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Advertisement details :
Apply Online for RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2013 :
About Reserve Bank of India :
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It was established on 1 April 1935 during the British Raj in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which was entirely owned by private shareholders in the beginning. WikipediaReserve Bank of India,
Main Building, P.O.Box 901,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road,
Reserve Bank of India Official website : www.rbi.org.in