Punjab State Co-operative Agricultural Development ( PSCAD ) Bank Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers and Clerk-Cum-Dat Entry Operator. The details of Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Positions||Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers and Clerk-Cum-Dat Entry Operator|
|Eligibility||B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engg ( Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication ) / MBA / CA / Diploma|
|Location||Any Where in Punjab State|
|Job Category||Govt Job, Bank Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test|
Important Dates for Punjab State Cooperative Bank Jobs 2013 :-
|Last date for deposit of fee||28.09.2013|
|Last Date for Applying Online||07.10.2013 ( up to 5.00 P.M. )|
Job details of Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2013 : –
|Name of Post||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Senior Manager( No. of Posts : 25 )||Post Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University (or) MFC, MBA 50% Marks from any recognized University (or) Chartered Accountant (or) Graduate with 55% Marks from any recognized University (or) Graduate with 50% Marks and CAIIB (Both Parts) from any recognized University. Essential Experience : 1) Candidate must have been recruited directly as a Scale-I Officer i.e. Probationary Officer / Management Trainee or equivalent and should possess minimum FIVE years experience of working as Scale-I or higher scale Officer in any public sector bank. (or) Minimum FIVE years experience as Assistant Manager / Manager in Punjab State Cooperative Bank or any Central Cooperative Bank in the State of Punjab. (or) Minimum 5 years experience as Grade-A Officer in NABARD / RBI. 2)Candidate must have passed Punjabi language of Matric Standard. Candidate who has not passed Punjabi language of Matric Standard shall have to pass the same within two years from the date of appointment.||Rs. 10300-34800 + 4400 (Grade pay)|
|Manager( No. of Posts : 70 )||1) Post Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University (or) MFC, MBA 50% Marks from any recognized University (or) Chartered Accountant (or) Graduate with 55% Marks from any recognized University. (or) Graduate with 50% Marks and CAIIB (Both Parts). 2) Candidate should have passed Punjabi language of Matric Standard.||Rs. 10300-34800 + 4200 (Grade pay)|
|Information Technology Officer( No. of Posts : 21 )||50% marks / equivalent Grade in MCA / M.Sc. Information Technology from a recognized University. (or) 55% marks / equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engineering degree from a recognized University in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering. And Must have passed Punjabi examination of Matriculation standard.||Rs. 10300-34800 + 3600 (Grade pay)|
|Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator( No. of Posts : 500 )||1) Graduation (2nd Division) (any stream) or Post Graduation pass (any stream). 2) Diploma / Certificate (Minimum 6 months) in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certification. 3) Should have passed Punjabi Language examination of Matriculation standard. Note : During selection process weightage will be given to higher qualification.||Rs. 10300-34800 + 3200 (Grade pay)|
Selection Procedure for Punjab State Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2013 will be based solely on merit of recruitment test. There shall be no interview.
Application Fee of Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2013 :-
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|Scheduled Caste /Tribe candidates||Rs.250|
|All other categories||Rs.500|
Age Limit of Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2013 :-
Minimum 18 and Maximum 38 years.The Upper Age Limit shall be 42 years in case a candidate is already employed in the service of another Cooperative Institution of Punjab. However, the upper age limit for the candidates employed in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Chandigarh and those employed in the service of District Central Cooperative Banks of Punjab shall be 47 years. Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per Punjab Govt. rules. The age limit in all the above cases shall be considered on the last date of application i.e. 07.10.2013.
Guidelines and Instructions :
- The applicant should download the printed copy of Challan Form from the official website ( recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in ) and deposit the application fee in any Branch of Punjab National Bank (PNB) through the Challan.
- After depositing the application fee in PNB Branches, the candidates are required to fill on-line Application Form which will be activated only after three working days of depositing application fee. The candidates are required to fill the complete information in the on-line Application Form.
- Candidate must possess educational qualifications and required experience to apply for the post he/she is applying for, on 07.10.2013 i.e. last date of submission of application.
- The applicant must read carefully all the guidelines and instructions mentioned on website before submitting his / her on-line application.
- Applicant is directed to put his/her neat and clear scanned signatures on the on-line application.
- The on-line application submitted without signatures, coloured photograph, requisite application fee or incomplete in any respect will NOT be considered and will be rejected summarily without any notice or correspondence and the application fee will not be refunded.
- If an applicant wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate on-line application as well as separate application fee for each post.
Recruitment Test Guidelines :
- The selection of the candidates would be made as per merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in recruitment test only. The recruitment test will be conducted in CHANDIGARH only.
- There will be NEGATIVE marking for wrong answers marked in the recruitment test.
- The syllabus for recruitment test for Senior Manager, Manager, Information Technology Officer and Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator shall be shortly uploaded on Official website ( recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in )
How To Apply for Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2013 :-
The candidates are required to fill on-line Application Form which will be activated only after three working days of depositing application fee. The candidates are required to fill the complete information in the on-line Application Form. Last date for applying online is 07.10.2013 up to 5.00P.M
For more details : Please visit below links
SCO 53-54, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh-160017.
The Punjab State Co-operative Agricultural Development Bank Limited, which was previously known as The Punjab State Co-operative Land Mortgage Bank Ltd., was registered on 26.02.1958, under the Cooperative Societies.The long term structure in the Punjab State, as such, is a Federal Structure with Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Development Bank (in short, SADB) as an Apex Institution with Primary Cooperative Agricultural Development Banks as its members (in short, PADB).
Official website : www.agribankpunjab.org