Punjab Police invites applications from eligible female candidates for the recruitment of Female Sub-Inspector in Punjab Police (District Cadre). The Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for Punjab Police Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Female Sub-Inspector in Punjab Police (District Cadre)
Anywhere in India
Government Job, Police Job
Physical Measurements, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test & Interview
Important Dates for Punjab Police Jobs 2013 :-
|Starting date for Applying online||15-11-2013|
|Last date for Applying online||02-12-2013|
|Last date for Submitting Application Fee||03-12-2013|
Job details of Female Sub-Inspector Vacancy in Punjab Police :-
Name of the Post :- Female Sub-Inspector in Punjab Police (District Cadre)
Educational Qualification :- The minimum educational qualification for recruitment is Graduation as on date of Advertisement or its equivalent from a recognized university. It is compulsory for each candidate to have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory / elective subjects passed at the level of Matriculation from a recognized education board / University.
Number of Posts in Punjab Police Female Sub-Inspector Jobs :-
Pay Scale for Female Sub-Inspector Job :- Pay Band of Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
Age Limit for Female Sub-Inspector Vacancy in Punjab Police :- The lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01-01-2013
Selection Procedure for Punjab Police Female Sub-Inspector :-
Selection Procedure for Female Sub-Inspector in Punjab Police (District Cadre) is Physical Measurements, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test and Personal Interview.
Note :- For more details regarding Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Personal Interview and other details please refer Notification ( Click here )
Application Fee for Punjab Police S.I Careers :-
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|SC / ST||Rs.300|
Candidates have to report to the designated Banker (AXIS Bank) alongwith the downloaded fee challan for depositing the fee. The last date for submission of fee is 03-12-2013 by 04:00 PM.
How To Apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2013 :-
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility norms are advised to apply online at official Website www.recruitment-cdacmohali.in ( Click here )
- The candidate must take printout ( 2 copies ) of the filled form after the registration number is generated.
- The application form has a registration number, password that needs to be remembered and has to be kept secret by the candidate to view the application form in future.
- For any clarification regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali help-line number 0172-6619054-55 on all working days from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting date for Applying online : 15-11-2013
- Last Date for Applying online : 02-12-2013
For more details : Please visit below links
Punjab Police Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for Sub-Inspector Jobs 2013 :
About Punjab Police :
The Punjab Police is responsible for policing in the state of Punjab, India. The mission of Punjab Police is the prevention and detection of crime, maintenance of law and order and the enforcement of the Constitution of India. WikipediaWebsite Section
O/o Addl.Director General of Police
IT & T Wing Punjab Police Head Quarters
Sector 9, Chandigarh.
Punjab Police Official website : www.punjabpolice.gov.in