Office of the Principal Accountant General (A&E) invites applications from Indian Citizens for the Post of Auditor / Accountant ( Group-C ) against Sports Quota. The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for Principal Accountant General AP Recruitment notification 2013 are as follows :-
Auditor / Accountant
Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Important Dates for Principal Accountant General AP Jobs 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying||05-11-2013|
Job details of Auditor / Accountant Vacancy in Office of the PAG :-
Name of the Post :- Auditor / Accountant
Educational Qualification :- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. The persons selected for the post of Auditor / Accountant will have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor / Accountant within two years of their appointment. Failure to pass the examination will render them liable for discharge from service.
Office Name, Discipline, Gender and Number of Vacancies details :-
|S.No||Name of the Office||Discipline(Sports/Games)||Gender||Total no. of vacancies|
|1||Principal Accountant General(A&E), AP, Hyderabad.||Football-03
|2||Principal Accountant General(G&SSA), AP, Hyderabad.||Cricket-03
|3||Pr. Director of Audit, SouthCentral Railway, Secunderabad||Badminton-01||Male||–||01|
|4||Pr. Director of Commercial Audit,& Ex-Officio Member, AuditBoard, Hyderabad||Table Tennis-01||Male||–||01|
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the Games / Sports mentioned in the above table.
- Sportspersons who have represented the University in Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Sports / Games shown at above table.
- Sportspersons who have represented the state Schools Teams in the National Sports / Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the Games / Sports shown at above table.
Pay Scale for Auditor / Accountant post in Office of the PAG :- Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800.
Age Limit for Auditor / Accountant Vacancy in Office of the PAG :- Between 18 to 27 years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
Relaxation of Age :-
The upper age limit is relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years ( 10 years in case of those belonging to SC / ST and 8 years in case of OBC candidates ). This concession is admissible to those Sportspersons who satisfy all other eligibility conditions relating to education etc.
Selection Procedure for PAG Auditor / Accountant Jobs 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Auditor / Accountant in Office of the Principal Accountant General (A&E) is Personal Interview.
How To Apply for Principal Accountant General AP Recruitment 2013 :-
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the above post can send their full bio-data in a prescribed format along with attested copies of certificate in support of Age, Educational Qualification and Certificates of SC / ST / OBC, where applicable to the following address.
- Persons already in Government service should send their application through proper channel.
- Application should be sent through ordinary post only.
- Last date for receipt of application is 05-11-2013.
Accountant General (A&E), Saifabad, A.P. Hyderabad-500 004.
- The candidates selected to the post (s) will be on probation for a period of two years from the date of appointment.
- Applicants would be informed of their selection by e-mail/Telephone. Applicants may ensure that they give their email ID and Telephone Number in their application forms.
- In case number of applications is high, office may adopt the system of shortlisting and call letter for interview etc. may be sent to the shortlisted candidates only.
For more details : Please visit below links
Principal Accountant General AP Recruitment Advertisement details :
About Principal Accountant General :
The Office of the PAG (A&E) is responsible for maintaining the accounts of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. This involves the further (or secondary) compilation of accounts rendered by various accounts rendering units of the State Government (viz., treasuries and pay and accounts officers) and monitoring the impact of inter-Government (both Centre and other States) transactions on the State Government finances.Office of the Principal Accountant General, Hyderabad-500004, Andhra Pradesh.
Official website : www.agap.cag.gov.in