Odisha State Co-operative Bank invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Managers in District Central Cooperative Banks ( DCCB ) in Odisha and Junior Managers in the Odisha State Cooperative Banks ( OSCB ) Limited. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for Odisha State Cooperative Bank Jobs Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Assistant Managers, Junior Managers
Graduation / MBA / M.A / Diploma ( Cooperative Management )
Anywhere in India
Online Test and Viva Voce Test.
Important Dates for Odisha State Cooperative Bank Vacancy
|Starting date for Applying online||01-12-2013|
|Last date for Applying online||08-12-2013|
|Payment of Application Fee||01-12-2013 to 08-12-2013|
|Download of Call letters for examination||17-12-2013 onwards|
|Online Examination ( Tentative Date )||21-12-2013|
Job details of Assistant and Junior Manager Vacancy in OSCB
1) Assistant Manager Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Assistant Manager in DCCBs
Educational Qualification for Assistant Manager in DCCBs
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Assistant Manager Jobs in District Central Cooperative Banks ( DCCB ) are as follows :-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha and should be native of the area of operation of the DCCB, to which the applicant intends to apply.
- Candidates securing minimum 60% marks in Graduate Degree in any discipline / Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for the post. However, Graduate with 60% marks / Post Graduates with 50% marks in Commerce / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics / Agriculture / Law / Cost Accountancy / Chartered accountancy / Qualification in basic computer application will be preferred
Number of Posts for Assistant Manager in DCCB :-
|General||SC||ST||SEBC ( OBC )||Total|
Pay Scale for Assistant Manager in DCCB :-
- Pay scale for Category-I Banks : Rs.9300-34800
- Pay scale for Category-II Banks : Rs.4750-7500
- For more regarding Category-I, Category-II Banks of DCCBs Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Age Limit for Assistant Manager Jobs :- The Applicant Should not be less than 21 years of age and should not be more than 28 years of age as on 01-04-2013
2) Junior Manager Vacancy details :-
Name of the Post :- Junior Manager in OSCB
Educational Qualification for Junior Manager in OSCB
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Junior Managers Jobs in Odisha State Co-operative Bank ( OSCB ) are as follows :-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Candidates having MBA / Master Degree in Banking Management / M.A in Economics / M.Com from any recognized University / Institution approved by AICTE with either PGDCA or “A” level certificate in Computer Application from any recognized institution approved by the Department of Electronics, Govt. of India
- At least 50% marks at Graduate level with either Diploma in Cooperative Management or Rural Development and also with either PGDCA or “A” level certificate in Computer Application from any recognized institution approved by the Department of Electronics, Govt. of India
Number of Posts for Junior Manager Jobs :- 50 Posts
Note :- For more details regarding MBA Degree Holders Vacancies, Back log Vacancies and other details of Number of posts for Junior Managers Jobs please refer Notification ( Click here )
Age Limit for Junior Manager Jobs :- The Applicant Should not be less than 21 years of age and should not be more than 32 years of age as on 01-04-2013.
Pay Scale for Junior Manager in OSCB :- The Post Shall carry the Pay Scale of Rs.8040 – 20100.
Selection Procedure for Odisha State Cooperative Bank Careers
Selection Procedure for Assistant Managers, Junior Managers Vacancy in Odisha State Co-operative Bank is Online Test and Viva Voce Test.
- Note : For more details regarding Online Test, Examination Centres, Viva Voce Test and other details of Selection Procedure for OSCB Bank Jobs please refer notification ( Click here )
Application Fee for Odisha State Cooperative Bank Recruitment
The Application Fee and Other details regarding Odisha State Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2013 are as follows :-
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|General ( UR ) ( For One Post )||Rs.500|
|SC / ST / SEBC ( OBC ) / PH / EXS ( For One Post )||Rs.100|
|General ( UR ) Candidates applying for both the posts ( AM in DCCBs and JM in OSCB )||Rs.800|
|Reserved Candidates SC / ST / SEBC ( OBC ) / PH / EXS ) applying for both the Posts ( AM in DCCBs and JM in OSCB )||Rs.150|
How To Apply for Odisha State Cooperative Bank Jobs 2013
The Applying Procedure, Last date for Applying and Other details for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2013 are as follows :-
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through Official Website www.oscb.coop ( Click here )
- The Payment can be made by using only Master / Visa Debit or Credit card or Internet banking.
- Candidates are required to take print out of the e-receipt.
- Last date for Applying Online is 08-12-2013
For more details : Please visit below links
Odisha State Cooperative Bank Jobs Advertisement details :
Apply Online for Odisha State Cooperative Bank Jobs 2013 :
About Odisha State Co-operative Bank
The Odisha State Co-operative Bank, a Scheduled Bank under RBI Act was registered in the year 1948 as the Apex Bank of the short term Coop.Credit structure of Odisha with an objective of Development of the agrarian economy of Odisha by catching the credit equipment of the terms of the state.Odisha State Co-operative Bank, Sahidnagar branch : B/40, Sahidnagar
Odisha State Cooperative Bank Official website : www.oscb.coop