Odisha Public Service Commission ( OPSC ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Agriculture Officer in Group-B of Odisha Agriculture and Food Production Service under Agriculture Department. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for Odisha PSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Assistant Agriculture Officer
Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture
Career marks and Viva Voce Test
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2013
|Last date for Applying online||11-12-2013|
|Last date for Application Fee||16-12-2013|
Job details of Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy in Odisha PSC
Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Assistant Agriculture Officer in Odisha PSC
Educational Qualification for Assistant Agriculture Officer in OPSC
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Assistant Agriculture Officer Jobs are as follows :-
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualification from any of the recognized Universities or institutions
Number of Assistant Agriculture Officer Jobs in OPSC :-
|S.No||Category||No. of Posts|
Pay Scale for Assistant Agriculture Officer :- Rs.9,300-34,800/- carrying Grade pay of Rs.4,600
Age Limit for Assistant Agriculture Officer :-
A candidate must be under 32 (thirty-two) years and above 21 (twenty-one) years of age on the 1st January, 2013 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1981 and not later than 1st January, 1992.
Selection Procedure for OPSC Vacancy 2013
Selection Procedure for Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission will be made on the basis of career marks and Viva Voce Test
Application Fee for OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Jobs
The Application Fee and other details regarding Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy are as follows :-
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only. Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Physically Handicapped candidate whose disability should not be less than 40% (Forty percent) are exempted from payment of this fee. Candidate required to Pay only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
How To Apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy are as follows :-
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC www.opsconline.gov.in ( Click here ). Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- On successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the Declaration for submission to O.P.S.C. along with copies of requisite certificates and documents.
- Candidates are required to send the Printout / Hard copy of the Online Application duly signed under the Declaration along with OPSC office deposit challan and requisite certificates by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier Service to the following Address on or before 26-12-2013
- Address :
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr.P.K.Parija Road,
Cuttack- 753 001.
- The envelope containing the application and requisite documents must be superscribed “Application for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer”.
- Last date for Applying Online is 11-12-2013
- Last date of receipt of Application is 26-12-2013
OPSC Vacancy Notification details
Advertisement No : 15 OF 2013-14
For more details : Please visit below links
Odisha PSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment Advertisement details :
Apply Online for Odisha PSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2013 :
About Odisha Public Service Commission
The Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1st April, 1949 after it’s bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public Service Commission the strength of the Commission was three including Chairman . The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996.ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
19, DR. P.K. PARIJA ROAD
Odisha PSC Official website : www.opsc.gov.in