North Central Railway invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Apprentice training under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2013-14. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Eligibility||SSC / ( 10+2 )|
Government Job, Railway Job
|Hiring Process||Based on Academic Score|
Important Dates for North Central Railway Recruitment
|Last date for Applying||27-12-2013|
Job details of Apprentice Vacancy in North Central Railway
Apprentice Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Apprentice in North Central Railway
Educational Qualification for Apprentice Vacancy in North Central Railway
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Apprentice Jobs are as follows :-
- The candidate must passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
Number of Apprentice Jobs in North Central Railway :-
|S.No||Trade||No. of Posts|
|2||Welder (Gas & Electric)||102|
|3||Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance||19|
|8||Programming & System Administration Assistant||02|
Pay Scale ( Salary ) for Apprentice :- Stipend will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time
Age Limit for Apprentice :– Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not to have completed 24 years of age as on 01.01.2014
Training period and Training Place :- Training period will be as per Railway Board’s letter dated – 22.07.02 (RBE No.- 119/2002). Training place will be Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi.
Selection Procedure for NCR Recruitment 2013
Selection Procedure for Apprentice Vacancy in North Central Railway on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview / oral exam in this selection.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total marks obtained in 10thor its equivalent exam by a candidate from recognized educational Board/ Institute
- For more details regarding Selection Procedure of Railway Jobs please refer notification ( Click here )
Agreement of Training :- The selected candidate or his / her guardian (in case of minor) has to execute an apprenticeship contract or agreement with employer before apprenticeship training as prescribed under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
How To Apply for North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Apprentice Vacancy are as follows :-
- The Eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply on a prescribed format . The Application is available in official Website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in ( Click here )
- The application and call letter must be filled by candidate in his / her own hand writing in the given format on the full scape paper by ballpoint pen and sent to the following Address on or before 27-12-2013.
- Address :
Office of the Chief Workshop Manager,
(Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section),
Wagon Repair Workshop,
North Central Railway,
Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh),
Pin Code- 284003.
- For more details regarding Self Attested Copies of Documents and Other details of Applying Procedure please refer notification ( Click here )
- Last date of receipt of Application is 27-12-2013
North Central Railway Vacancy Notification details
Advertisement No : 01/2013/JHS/WS
For more details : Please visit below links
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
The North Central Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones in India.The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central followed by Mughal Sarai. It is headquartered at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: reorganized Allahabad division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division. WikipediaNorth Central Railway, India.
NCR Official website : www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in