Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited ( NLC ) invites applications from young, dynamic & result oriented talents for the post of Graduate Executive Trainee for its units and facilities located in various parts of the country ( and abroad in future ) through GATE 2014.. The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancy 2013 are as follows :-
Graduate Executive Trainee
AMIE / B.E / B.Tech ( Mechanical / Electrical / Control & Instrumentation / Civil / Computer ) / M.Sc ( Computers )
Anywhere in India
Group Discussion / Personal Interview
Important Dates for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment :-
|Starting date for Applying Online||20-12-2013 ( 10:00 hrs )|
|Last date for Applying Online||20-01-2014 ( 17:00 hrs )|
Job details of Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancy in NLC :-
Name of the Post :- Graduate Executive Trainee
Graduate Executive Trainee Education Qualification & No. of Posts details :-
|Discipline||No. of posts||Reserved
|Educational Qualification||GATE – 2014 Code|
|Mechanical||27||OBC – 7
SC – 4
ST – 1
|Degree in Engineering (or) AMIE in Mechanical||ME|
|Electrical||21||OBC – 5
SC – 3
ST – 1
|Degree in Engineering (or) AMIE in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||EE|
|Degree in Engineering (or) AMIE in Electronics & Communication||EC|
|Mining||10||OBC – 2
SC – 1
|Degree in Engineering ( B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering of 4 years duration) (or) AMIE in Mining
|09||OBC – 2
SC – 1
|Degree in Engineering (or) AMIE in Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation &
|Civil||08||OBC – 2
SC – 1
|Degree in Engineering (or) AMIE in Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering||CE|
|Computer||03||–||Degree in Engineering (or) AMIE in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) PG Degree in Computer Applications.||CS|
|Candidates with Degree in Electrical & Communication Engineering will have to appear for GATE- 2014 paper in EC code only although it is combined in Electrical Discipline as per NLC’s requirement. Other than the above disciplines or combination degrees are not eligible.|
|Candidates should have passed qualifying degree in the above disciplines with 60% of marks for General & OBC and 50% for SC/ST.
Final year students may also apply however they should have obtained the Engineering Degree with the prescribed percentage of marks indicated above. In case of selection, they will have to submit their final mark sheet / provisional certificate by 31st August 2014.
Pay Scale :-
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.20600-3%-46500, ( E-2 Grade ) and offered attractive compensation package ( approx Rs. 7.85 Lakhs CTC per annum ).
- They will be on training for a period of minimum one year (extendable). During the training period the GETs will be paid Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (presently 85.5 % of basic pay) and Common Allowance (40% of basic pay) per month
Age Limit for NLC Jobs 2013 :- Should not have completed 30 years as on 01.12.2013.
Place of Posting :-
Selected candidates joining as GET in NLC are required to undergo training / work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India and Abroad under the control of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited or in any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, to which they may be posted.
Service & Agreement Bond :-
Selected candidates while joining the post of Graduate Executive Trainee will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond for a total value of Rs.1,00,000/- to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years after completion of training.
Selection Procedure for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancy 2013 :-
Eligible candidates will have to appear for GATE-2014. Candidates will be shortlisted based on Actual GATE-2014 Marks only (out of 100) for Group Discussion/Personal Interview. The list of candidates short listed for Group Discussion/Personal Interview will be available in Official website www.nlcindia.com and also communicated to the candidates through e-mail.
Application Fee for NLC GET Jobs :-
General & OBC Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/-.
Mode of Payment of Application fee :-
- Payment of application fee could be made at any State Bank of India Branches ( having core banking facility ) using the Challan Form available on the Application Registration Portal.
- The Bank Challan printed from the portal only should be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account.
- On receipt of the fee the concerned branch of SBI will issue a Unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the fee.
- This journal Number and the Branch Code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, NLC will not be responsible.
- Also please note that an amount of Rs.25/- will be paid by the candidate as Bank Charges to the collection branch of SBI in addition to the applicable application fee. Any further mode of payment will be updated in due course.
How To Apply for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancy 2013 :-
- On receipt of the GATE-2014 Registration Number which will be printed on the admit card, applicants are required to apply ONLINE only through NLC’s website (www.nlcindia.com). The online registration portal for NLC will be enabled from 20-12-2013 to 20-01-2014. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- After submitting the online application, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to retain the hard copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form and the Bank Challan for future reference and also for furnishing when called for.
- Please ensure that the GATE Registration Number which is mentioned in the GATE Admit Card is filled up correctly. Candidate should enter the name as it appears in the GATE Admit Card.
- Please do not send any documents or original certificates.
- All correspondence with candidates will be done through e-mail. The candidate will be solely responsible for receiving, downloading and printing of interview call letters / any other information shall be of the candidate. NLC will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of Email to spam / bulk mail folder or for delay / not receipt of information if the candidate fails to access his/her mail / website in time.
General Conditions :-
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
- All qualifications should be obtained from an Indian University / Institute recognized by AICTE / UGC.
- Candidates from PSE / Govt . /Quasi Govt. should produce NOC at the time of Interview.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Corporation and they will be required to undergo medical examination by the Industrial Medical Officer of the Corporation, prior to the appointment after due selection.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly unless registered and applied ONLINE.
For more details : Please visit below links
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancy Advertisement details :
Apply Online for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancy :
About Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited :
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) is a government-owned lignite mining and power generating company in India. NLC operates the largest open-pit lignite mines in India, presently mining 24 MT of lignite and has an installed capacity of 2,740 MW of electricity. It also supplies a large quantity of sweet water to Chennai from the artesian aquifers in the lignite mines. WikipediaCorporate Office : Block – 1, Neyveli – 607 801,
NLC Official website : www.nlcindia.com