National Council of Educational Research and Training ( NCERT ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk ( LDC ). The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for NCERT Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Lower Division Clerk|
|Eligibility||10 + 2 / 12th Pass|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test|
Important Dates for NCERT LDC Jobs 2016 :-
|Last date for Applying||08-02-2016|
Job details of NCERT LDC Careers 2016 :-
Lower Division Clerk Recruitment Details :
Name of the Position : Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification for LDC Jobs in NCERT :
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Number of LDC Vacancies : Total 70 Jobs
- New Delhi : 58 Posts
- Bhubaneswar/Kolkata : 5 Posts
- Mysore/Bengaluru : 5 Posts
- PSSCIVE, Bhopal : 2 Posts
Pay Scale for NCERT Jobs 2016 : PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200) with GP Rs.1900/-
Age Limit for LDC in NCERT : Between 18 to 27 years
Note : For more details regarding Scheme of Examination, Experience, Age Relaxation, Examination Centres and other details of NCERT Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Application Fee of NCERT Notification 2016 :-
The Application Fee and other details regarding NCERT Vacancy are as follows :-
Application fees of Rs.200/- (non-refundable) is payable in the form of Bank Draft/Banker Cheque drawn in favour of “Secretary, NCERT” and payable at New Delhi by all candidates except SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. While sending Demand Draft along with application form, name of the candidate and URN should be written on the reverse side of the Bank Draft.
Date of Examination : Examination may be held in the month of May/June 2016.
How To Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2016 :-
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for NCERT Vacancy are as follows :-
- Interested Candidates should apply online from official website of NCERT ( www.ncert.nic.in ).
- After submission of the application, a confirmation page with a Unique Registration Number (URN) will appear. Candidates need to print this page, paste the recent passport size photograph, cross sign the photograph, sign application form and send it along with application fee to the following address by ordinary post only.
Section Officer, R-II Section,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg,
- Last date of filing online application is 08-02-2016 up to 5.00 pm and last date for receiving hard copy of application is 22-02-2016 upto 5.00 pm.
NCERT Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : NCERT/R-II-1/2016
For more details : Please visit below links
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for NCERT Recruitment 2016 :
About National Council of Educational Research and Training :
National Council of Educational Research and Training
Sri Aurbindo Marg,
Official website : www.ncert.nic.in